Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Post by Pel »

Has anyone read this series? I find it hilarious. I mean, they are nowhere near as good as Twilight, but they are fun to pick up and read. You don't really have to keep up with the story. They are just really funny.

I especially love her little sister. She makes me laugh so much!

**Sorry if this thread has already been started, and as usual, I have tried searching.**
BlueOrchid
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Post by BlueOrchid »

I highly suggest that these books are not in read in public. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard and I got a few strange looks
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

^LOL...tell me about it. i was reading the second one in french class AFTER a big test, and the classroom is dead silent. and i kept biting my lips from laughing so hard. darn it.

i just found out that they made the first book into a MOVIE??? i haven't watched it yet but i got excited there.
ferita
Settled in Forks

Post by ferita »

i have only read the first 2, i'm in the middle of the 3rd, but i can't wait to read the rest they are sooooo funny!!

i do really want to see the movie is it out, or coming out? just wondering becuase me and my friends were so eager to see it then we got kind of forgot about the movie. haha

ps. dose anyone know if "stop in the name of pants" will be the last one or not jsut wondering.

thanks this was really ADD sorry.
Is it weird that it still surpries me every time I open one of my stephenie meyer books to find it signed even thought I was there when it happened?
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Post by Kam-corder »

The movie hasn't been released in the U.S yet. Currently the release date on the website for the U.S. is TBD. :roll: I am really pissed! And no "Stop in the Name of Pants" isn't the last one, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong I love the books but there are nine of them now and I feel like they all end the same way: Oh no! I just got dumped! Who should I choose??. I feel like Louise Rennison is just dragging the series on for money. and I didn't think SITNOP wasn't as funny as the other ones, or am I just crazy?
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
ferita
Settled in Forks

Post by ferita »

Kam-corder wrote:"Stop in the Name of Pants" isn't the last one, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong I love the books but there are nine of them now and I feel like they all end the same way: Oh no! I just got dumped! Who should I choose??. I feel like Louise Rennison is just dragging the series on for money. and I didn't think SITNOP wasn't as funny as the other ones, or am I just crazy?
i have to agree accually, i feel like i'm never going to be able to finish this whole series its like theres a billlion books. i agree with the money thing and that irks me too.

but i can't wait for the movie i hope they put a date on it soon so i can at least look forward to it.
Is it weird that it still surpries me every time I open one of my stephenie meyer books to find it signed even thought I was there when it happened?
BlueOrchid
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BlueOrchid »

Yeah, I think I stopped reading around four or five. I just got kinda bored.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I really like the series. They are so fuuny, they literally make me laugh out loud. I love how Georgia's always so sarcastic. I feel like sometimes they kind of drag on, but I still like them.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
manda87
Settled in Forks

Post by manda87 »

Its been awhile since i read the book, but i watched the movie and im pretty sure they stuck close to the book, the guys really cute in the movie and its pretty funny, the ending however i found cheesy.
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Post by Kam-corder »

manda87, do you like in the U.K? You're lucky you got to see the movie! It hasn't come out in the U.S. yet. :|
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.