Dorks United

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Dorks United

Post by clpviolet »

Ok, I already have to wear glasses. I love cheese and my hubby likes to call me a mouse/ nerd just because of that stuff. I am constantly acting out like a drama queen causing scenes without even really trying. I am shy, quiet and generally happy. I am used to getting lost in the crowd so when someone pays attention to me I get spastic and clumsy and saying completely idiotic things that sometimes has nothing to do with what other people are talking about. I don't exactly know why I am trying to prove that I am a dork, if you think I am not maybe I should consider that a good thing.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Oh I know I'm a dork. My parents know it too. I'd rather stay at home doing homework or Lexing then have friends over, and it's just fine with me!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^You sound like me! :lol:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I can't believe I haven't posted here before!
I am a dork and I am proud! Seriously, who wants to be some ninny with no brain? I love books and fantasy and all of that wonderful dorky stuff! :D
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I am a dork and proud of it. A klutz-y, clumsy, says the worst thing at the strangest moment, would rather read than do just about anything, has thee dresser drawers full of notebooks full of scribblings from my imaginary fantasy universe in my head and no bed having nerd. They don't come dorkier than me.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:I am a dork and proud of it. A klutz-y, clumsy, says the worst thing at the strangest moment, would rather read than do just about anything, has thee dresser drawers full of notebooks full of scribblings from my imaginary fantasy universe in my head and no bed having nerd. They don't come dorkier than me.
You sound like me! !! :D
And I love being a dork! It's fun!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

You know what bugs me a lot?
Is in movies and tv shows, the dorks always want to be popular. But I don't. I love being my dorky self and if those snobby two-faced witches ever wanted to be my friend, I think I'd have to shoot myself.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Why would anyone willingly give up their identity to be a part of the mindless, soulless, personality stealing masses who don't even care about you anymore after graduation?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I'm a dork, though I prefer nerd. And to top it off, I'm a geek, too. :lol: I probably should have posted here much sooner because I'm the biggest nerd I know. I tried compiling a list of reasons why I'm a dork (and saying that alone makes me sound dorky enough) but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be mainly because I don't consider being an avid reader uncool or nerdy. Here's what I got so far, though:

- I read all the time, none stop
- I'd rather read than watch TV any day
- I'd rather read than do just about anything, period
- I love books revolving around characters who are animals
- I love books about mythical creatures (vampires/werewolves/etc.)
- I've put books on my Christmas list and asked for them on my birthday
- I love being in libraries for hours on end
- I'm protective of my books and don't like other people handling them
- I'm a klutz and lack in the sense of social grace or being simply social
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

i was obsessed with superman for like 3 years. and watched allt he movies and had all the collectibles. so ym room has like supemran blankets and wall stickers and books. and shirts.
i still like him.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~