Dorks United

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Re: Dorks United

Post by silverotrhanail »

Jasper<3 wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:I stopped caring what people call me a long time ago. But apparently, Im in the "Nerd Herd" as they call us. :roll:

Because you read Twilight? *eyebrows raised*

Well, honey, you should bring them over here. In my school Twilight is popular.
Oh, no no no no. Apparently, Ive been a nerd since kindergarten. Twilight is popular at my school. But since my ex-friend that everybody hates ditched me, other people actually talk to me now. I'll admit it, I was sort of a teacher's pet until about three years ago. :oops:
People seem to think that I'm a nerd/teacher's pet because I'm the only one in the class who actually listens/does well on tests/likes the teacher/tries to learn.
meh. Maybe they'll still be laughing at me once their grade point averages come and bite them in the butt. :D
But I'm not trying to sound bitter.
I'm considered a nerd because I take AP classes, am on my school's newspaper, and am in Web Design. Twilight is popular at my school, though Harry Potter is slightly less so. I love both of them, plus cheesy 80s movies, and 80s music, and I love Jeopardy. Meh. What can you do?
(I also sort of look like the stereotypical nerd... :roll: )
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i really don't think its what you look like that makes you a dork or a nerd-- i love being a dork, while i admit my look is a little more edgy- i am truly 100% dork! i obsess over comics and comic- to movie stuff. i obsess over books- i am a total book worm and would rather read than do anything else. i love video games too much! and can pretty much beat any guy at any xbox360 game and wii games. I love Buffy the Vampire slayer and was made fun of in middle school for this- but i didn't care. I have an unhealthy obsession with Vampires and Wizards-- sometimes i wish i was one, therefore being called a dork again. My sister is an idiot- she doesn't read or do anything interesting- she says i am a dork- and i thank the B. while i love girly stuff to like make up and dressing up-- i still bring my inner dork with me to the mall on shopping sprees.

YAY FOR DORKS.. oh and i am married to a Nerd= we are the perfect pair.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I kinda want to make Dorks United t-shirts. I could at cafe' press... I just have to think.... would I really wear it... is it worth it.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Spooky~ its totally worth it! i would wear it!!!
Keeper of The Randomness
silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Post by silverotrhanail »

The funny thing is, if I was to wear a Dorks United shirt to my school, I would get high fives from a lot of people, even more people asking me where I got the shirt (wanting one themselves), and some people who would give me strange looks.
My teachers would just laugh.
:lol:
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

In my school, dorks are the most popular people. :)
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

My friends think I'm a dork not because I like or read Twilight, I mean, some of them have read the saga too. It's mostly my reaction when someone brings it up: I have a propensity to have outbursts of over-enthusiasm when someone brings up Twilight. Example: we went to the mall to see a movie about two months ago and when we walked by the Twilight movie poster, my friend said, "Hey, has anyone read that book, the vampire one?" My reaction: "YES!!!!!! I love that book!!!!!!! I can't wait till the movie comes out!!!! It comes out November 21st, we have to go . . . .(and i went on for a while like that)." Spastic. I know.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

o i'm terrible for over-enthusiastic outbursts; they're either twilight related or some other book or film that im obsessed with. i had a really dorky moment yesterday in chemistry with my friend. these guys in our class (there is only 2 guys and 3 girls mind you) were bein annoyingly loud and my friend jus shouted at them "quiet you fools!" in a rather posh accent. me bein the dork i am knew those words as bein spoken by Gandalf in the mines of Moria in the Fellowship of the Ring. me and friend then proceeded to have a very enthusiastic conversation bout lord of the rings til we got told to shut up. :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i feel like such a dork today i am so giddy!

so excited..

my husband called me a big dork this morning for smiling about this movie and being all bouncy..

oh well!

DORKS RULE!
Keeper of The Randomness
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

I am a total dork, and proud of it!!! :D If I get done with an assignment at school early, I'll always read. I sometimes act like a ninja in public places. I get waaay to overexcited whenever I talk about Twilight. I don't really care what people think of me. My friends love me because I'm a dork.

(heh heh. I'm trying to bring all of these old threads back from the dead)
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!