Dorks United

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Dorks United

Post by oleander »

nice one Twinnie! i laughed so hard i think i spit on my monitor...an activity normally reserved for shocking posts in the Gutter! ;)
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Spookybell, that video was so funny. 37year old fan, I agree the sparkling was funny too but I died when he started singing Lionel Ritchie.

I must admit, I am a DORK & I am proud to be one! My mom & son can't understand my newly formed Twilight obsession, I think they just getting use to my Harry Potter addiction & now this.

I think I may be pushing them to their limit with Twilight but who cares. :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

skylarblue wrote:Spookybell, that video was so funny. 37year old fan, I agree the sparkling was funny too but I died when he started singing Lionel Ritchie.
:lol:
So did I, it actually made me laugh out loud :) Some people think up interesting ways to fill their spare time...
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

That guy just happened to have a Dracula costume and lair. How funny is that! Then he must of wrote a script too?! That guy has waaay too much time on his hands!
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Total DORK!99%of what I say is just a Twilight or anime reference.All my teachers think Im a freak and everyone else avoids me too much to know how big a freak I actually am! :twisted: :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I was talking to the guy that I like last night, and we agreed that if I read the Eric Clapton autobiography and watch Tommy, he has to read Twilight. He was really hesistant though. When I told him that he can read it at the same time as a mutual friend of ours who promised me he'd read it, the guy I like went, "YES, now he'll have your copy!" And I said, "Oh...I have two copies." He said, "Are you...kidding me?" I said, "...No...I have a paperback...and a hardcover..." And he said, "You...are such...a NERD :mrgreen: "

It was funny. I have no shame :lol:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

oleander wrote:I AM A DORK, TRIED AND TRUE, AND I AM NOT ASHAMED!
Amen!!

Dorks now and forever!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Bill Gates (Founder of Micosoft) we a geeky kid, He had an adea an with friends created what we know today as the huge land of computers. Bill is still a little geeky, grown up am more mature. I love when her went to the same U2 concert when u2 came to Seattle. Bill's one heck of family man, antrepnuer, and lead a normal life as best he could. Bill was always incredibly a normal guy, a little bit geeky.

it';
bad to be geeky
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

I'm a geek.
I also think I have you all beat with geekdom.
How?

Easy. I play Dungeons and Dragon at least once a week. Yeah, you heard me, D&D. And nto just D&D, but Warhammer, the Hero system, etc. I also collect dice, and I can build a computer from scratch should it ever draw my fancy.

Also: I read a lot, I am a gamer, I collect comic books, I can profile most DC heroes/villains, I also collect horror movies and I like replica swords, I am not just a mythology buff, but I follow a religion based around what is commonly considered "mythology" (which either makes me a geek or someone not to mess with in back alleys, either or).

Of course, I also once got into college for fashion design. So there you go. I know, it was a conundrum.
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Iris Messenger wrote:hmm, have you ever found the nerdfighters?

they're an awesome online and youtube community of nerds who fight against lives that suck. I'm one!

here's the link to the community: http://nerdfighters.ning.com/
Hahahahahaha! I am a PROUD Nerdfighter! Woop!~

And yes, I am NOT a dork. So, yeah, that basically means, I AM one because I'm in denial. Isn't that like *snort* the dorkiest thing ever?

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda