Cassandra Claire: Mortal Instruments Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Cassandra Claire: Mortal Instruments Series

Post by una »

Okay, my library has had this book "on order" for a month now. I might just have to start a letter writing campaign. I'd go out and buy it, but hubby recently reminded me that I already spent my book allowance for the year in the past two months when I bought the MB, P/C and BDB series, oh, and BD. :oops: :evil:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Aww, poor Una! I had to hunt Ashes down with a pitchfork, and ended up having to BUY it. In Hardback. From Barns and Noble. Are. Because the used bookstores didn't carry it because it was so popular. (They never have Bones or Ashes, Twilight, and on rare occasion I'll find a random MB or BDB book. I keep hoping the random MB book turns out to be the first, but so far, no dice.)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

wow that stinks that you have a book allowance i think id die....i buy books all the time....which probably isnt the best thing but i like books...and wat is MB, P/C and BDB series?

and it shouldnt take that long for a book to come into the library they can get it from another one if they dont have it....
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

*Glances to Una* Haha. Oops. They're other fantasy books we like to read. They might not be appropriate for younger readers. :oops:

I totally don't have a book allowance - I don't have the money to buy any books, and yet I still do. Sigh.
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Well, if I didn't have a book budget, we'd be out in the street. I'm a voracious reader and could literally spend my paycheck in a bookstore. I keep to my book budget and hubby has his own 'play-money' budget he uses for going out with the guys or buying games for the gamestation. This way, we don't fight over money nor feel deprived of fun-money. So...I continue to wait...
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Post by bite-me »

I LOVE this series.
I got 2 friends into it. They both LOVE the books too :)

I was so devastated about the whole Clary/Jace issue. PLLEEEEEEEASE DON'T LET IT BE TRUE. PLEEEEASE!

Magnus FTW!
OMG he's the BEST.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

Feathers wrote:*Glances to Una* Haha. Oops. They're other fantasy books we like to read. They might not be appropriate for younger readers. :oops:

I totally don't have a book allowance - I don't have the money to buy any books, and yet I still do. Sigh.

im not young lol (23) and im always looking for new fantasy books can you msg me wat the books are?

and haha i love magnus hes so funny
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Wow i just finished City Of Ashes Last night and OMG!!!! such a cliff hanger!

But i love this series i didn't think i would but it was really good.

I am so sad about the Clary-Jace Situation!! Why???

I love all the chracters the are amazing! And i am loving seeing Clary grow into herself!

I can't wait till some of you fisnish City of Ashes so so discussing can happen!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
una

Post by una »

The waiting has ended!!!! I just got notified by the library today that City of Ashes is in and waiting for me! I'll pick it up tonight and start reading! Woo Hoo!! :D
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I'm in the middle of Love, Stargirl and then I have to read Al Capone Does my Shirts... both for school. I teach Children's Literature at the college level. When these two are finsihed, I'll get right on reading Ashes. I told Una, Ren, and NIma not to discuss it until I have it finished. Don't make me hurt you guys! Hahahahahaahah
Squee! Thank you, Nena!