Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by Black »

Pel wrote:
That and the fact that every morning I wake up to find new hairline gashes stretching across my back. WHAT I'm doing in my sleep is beyond me, but people wonder at the scars. My dad jokes and says that I'm an alien and the seizures were the begning of the metamorphosis and the cuts on my back are from my nightly transformations that I don't remember. But he's a joker so you can't take anything he says seriously.
That happens to me too! Sort of. Sometimes I'll wake up and be covered in scratches. They're usually around my neck or on my arms or my side. It's really weird because I bite my nails and I don't really move in my sleep. I think it might just be like.... sleeping on the sheets wrong? I'm not sure. But they hurt, don't they?
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

sarah! wrote:me too! ^^

And lately I've been having dreams that are coming true which is really freaking me out.
I've had that happen quite a bit.
A few months ago I had a very vivid dream that I was riding the bus and we were at a kid's stop. I felt really irritated at a girl that I didn't know and was going to start yelling at her but I stopped myself.
About two or three months later I was riding the bus and talking to this girl who had just started riding the bus and was getting mad at her because she was making up excuses not to read Twilight. The bus was just slowing down because we had reached her stop, and i turned around to start yelling at her, but told myself that was a bad idea. The bus stopped and I turned around again to look at her, and i was shocked. It was exactly the dream I had had months ago: the same girl, the same bus stop, the same feeling of irritation. It felt so weird and creepy.
I took it as more evidence that I am Alice's twin :D
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Moss
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Moss »

Did you ever think you're not human?
Perpetually. There's no way that these levels of sheer brilliance could be contained in a mortal body. Trust me, I've done the maths.
469 years of pure undiluted splendour since 1845. (That's right, I transcend spacetime baby!)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Yeah, every morning before I have my much needed gallon of coffee.

It's ugly - let me tell you.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Moss wrote:
Did you ever think you're not human?
Perpetually. There's no way that these levels of sheer brilliance could be contained in a mortal body. Trust me, I've done the maths.
You too, huh? 8-)

No one on here really thinks they're not human, do they?
I think it's funny that some of ya'll are trying to hint that you're vampires, lolol.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

No, Black, I don't really think I'm not human, I just think that humans are very strange :D
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I had a dream about a plane crashing a few days before that plane crashed into the Hudson. But I don't think anything of it because I have dreams about things falling out of the sky all the time.

I also had a dream that my fish died only to wake up and find it dead. But that's the same deal about the plane. I dream about fish all the time. They're bound to coincide with reality every once in awhile. x_x
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

[quote="Black"]Blood is icky-tasting. But one time... I cut myself shaving and I tasted a speck of blood just to see what it would taste like... and it was incredibly sweet. Like... sugar blood. If I'd had a cupful I would have drank it. But... that was only a one-time deal. It went back to being icky the next time I tried it. = /

[quote]

I know. At first I thought it was gross..but then I got a papercut and I licked the blood off and (warning: I will sound like James next sentence.) it tasted amazing. I loved it. I sound soo creepy right now, I know I do but I love the taste of my own blood. I must be a hybrid. ;) :lol:
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I think blood tastes and smells awful and I absolutely can not stand the way it feels between your fingers. I can hear it squeaking and it really bothers me. I'm not afraid of blood though. Like I said before, if I had to choose between bathing in blood and bathing in saliva, I would choose the blood without a second thought.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Black wrote:I think blood tastes and smells awful and I absolutely can not stand the way it feels between your fingers. I can hear it squeaking and it really bothers me. I'm not afraid of blood though. Like I said before, if I had to choose between bathing in blood and bathing in saliva, I would choose the blood without a second thought.
\ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Yes you already know my answer don't you. :lol: Really blood squeaks? I don't why but blood is tasty to me. My friends call me a vampire wannabe. :lol: