Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by bite_me »

Yay! Someone else has that Raynaud's Syndrome thingy! I didn't realise it was so common. But it makes my fingers go white and I wanted to do that to them for the Breaking Dawn Release party, but mum wouldn't let me.

And when we were six my best friend and I were absolutely convinced we were turning into fairies. We always pretended we were fairies with dogs and missions and evil cats to fight against at school, and we'd say stuff to each other like 'Look, omg! My ears are more pointed than yesterday! Woopeee!"

then again, now that I think about it, I think my friend was laughing behind my back because she didn't really believe it and i seriously did. :oops:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I have many inhuman things happen to me. First I also don't break stuff I also don't feel stuff when I hit(there is something wrong with my nervous system for some reason, no idea). My skin is always freezing cold even in 80 degree temperature, my skins shines in the sun and I don't tan or burn. I"m not normal. Oh yeah I'm very pale like one shade away from porcelain pale. I forgot I never get cold till it hits about 50 degrees.I also am physchic I have predicted many things when I was 6 it was 9-11-01 and I said the following to my mom.

Me:Mommy I don't want to go to school today
Mommy:Why honey are you sick?
Me: No, I keep getting picture in my mind of planes crashing into a tower and then another plane, there are people with microphones too, then another tower fell down, there are alot of people running.

I went to school that day a little bit later the twin towers fell down and my mom took me home, the news went on and they were showing a video of it.

Me:That's what I saw

I have htese visions a lot.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Apple
Wandering Through Town

Post by Apple »

when i was in grade four, my best friend confessed to me that she thought she was a vampire. she said she didn't like the sun much, burned easily, and liked the taste of her own blood. i like to remind her of it every time i see her now that she is 23 and certain she is human. it still makes me laugh.
the welts of your scorn, my love, give me more
send whips of opinion down my back, give me more
well, its you i've waited my life to see
its you i've searched so hard for
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

lmao i love this thread. :D im constantly thinking that im not human, i never thought i was :D lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

CullenxLove wrote:lmao i love this thread. :D im constantly thinking that im not human, i never thought i was :D lol
May I ask why?
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

i, like, totally blank out sometimes. it is sooooooo weird, one miniute, ill be in science, then i suddenly "wake-up" in histtiry. its weird, because my friends will say i was talking to them the whole time, but i dont remember a thing :shock: it kinda freakes me out. does that happen to anyone else????
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I don't know if this counts....but there are times when a person or a certain episode of a show will "pop" in my head. Then a days or so later I will see that person or when I watch that show it will be the episode that I was thinking of. This has happend to me more times than I can count.
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

Anarey wrote:
CullenxLove wrote:lmao i love this thread. :D im constantly thinking that im not human, i never thought i was :D lol
May I ask why?
mainly because i have a wild imagination, and like to imagine things. plus im just downright strange lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
crazycarrie22

Post by crazycarrie22 »

my mom and sister joke that i have "super-sonic hearing" haha.
because one day, about two weeks ago, i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth or something and my sister said very quietly "Carrie, can you hear me?" and so i say "Yes," and she started freaking out.
then, later on in the week, i was just hanging out in the living room with my sister while my 10mnth old nephew was just crawling around.
and then i heard him playing around in the bathroom and after i got him, i told my sister "You are sooo lucky I have super sonic hearing." =P
I am also really cold all the time, apperently, I don't feel a thing though. Everyones always like "Your so cold!" but my mom says its just cause i have bad circulation or something...
Oh, and im really pale too...but i burn easy, so i guess i am human after all.
-I'm on The List-
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Wow, this is super interesting.
I don't think i'm not human, but I totally get what everyone talks about.
I guess is just I don't take my spiritual side too seriously, because I'm scared to see things.
But my sister, has something going on.

She is very perceptive, she has dreams that oftenly mean something,
she can sense people intentions, with my friends for example.
she'd go "i don't like her, she's not a good person". and my friend would betray me or something.

I remember this afternoon, I was at work and she visited me for a while,
but she was feeling really stressed out of nowhere. she kept saying that she was sad, and
that something was ok. 15 minutes after that one of her bf's called her telling her that his mom died.
it was the most bizarre thing. she felt it, she felt it even before she knew it.

my grandma it's all about metaphysics. she has been into it since forever,
and my aunt and some cousins are way too perceptive as well.

recently i've been doing this thing called "Balancing" it's supposed to work with your energies,
to balance them, and a lot of things. while i was doing it i felt really strange things.
i'm trying get more intouch with my spiritual side.

oh and my house is haunted apparenty,
there's something going on here, that I don't really know or feel.
but there were two times that I went down the stairs, and this ceiling lamps were moving from side to side very fast. like if an earthquake just shook my house. i was impressed. but i just ignored it, this things scare me so, i just rather ignore it than really get into it. but i'm sure something was moving those lamps.