Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i agree with black that some people make ti p to be like there ......heros i guess you would call them

i can make my pupils large and small and i found this out when i was 5 my friends ask me how i do it an di just tell them that it is just normal and i just focus on my eyes and it happens

the necxt thing is that i never get cold i can hold a piece of snow in my hands and not freeze my hand off and i dont ever need a coat weird huh

my hair has a reddish tint to it in the sunlight but it doesnt change color
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My body is so weird, temperature-wise. It's naturally a couple degrees below normal (around 96) but I don't ever wear a coat unless someone makes me. I mean, I rarely go outside, so if I'm just walking from the car to a building or vice versa, I don't bother with a coat and I'm fine. BUT if I am out at night time when it is below 35 degrees my body will freak out whether I'm wearing a coat or not. I'll go completely rigid and and I'll yawn constantly (reptile?) and be completely unable to relax. It's terrible and sort of painful when my muscles are so tight for so long, lol. I dunno why it happens but it has been for awhile now.
Like I said I am seriously weird...and did I mention that some people swear I am at least part albino because of my skin color?!
That's called 'not spending time in the sun', heh. I rarely go outside when it's sunny because I hate the sun. So I get comments on my super white skin all the time = /
I can hear extremly well although I am really into music and always have my ipod turned up way too loud (ex. I heardmy mother in the kitchen this morning and I was in my room at the time which is on the opposite end of the house...ya I know I'm weird
I can hear through ipods just fine but I have really good hearing too. My ears are like a cat's. When they hear a noise they will actually move to tune into the sound. Does that happen to anyone else?
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
CarissaCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by CarissaCullen »

This is super interesting thread...It's cool to read about other peoples "quirks" or talents, or whatever they've called.

I've never really felt like I wasn't human, but I have deja vu a LOT. A long time ago I really thought that all people got it a lot, and then I was talking to my gma one day about how there's times where I am seeing something that is happening like its already happened, and life is on repeat or something. She thought it was strange. Those moments usually are a couple of seconds long, and its just.. odd.. I don't really like it because it doesn't feel real to me, and its kinda confusing.

I can't stand to be in the commons of the school at lunch, it drives me crazy. It's like I hear everything at once, and can't tune it out. Out of my friends I'm probably the rest at sensing how they're feeling, and the best at hiding what I'm feeling (4 years of acting classes haven't gone to waste, lol!).

I also have a super good memory, and its shown up in the form of a dream once. I had a dream where I saw my dad, my brother, and myself as a small child/baby in a backpack on my dads back. I remember seeing my brother young enough that he was still wearing huge thick glasses and we were standing on rock, in a desolate area. So I asked my dad about it, and apparently that was a camping trip we took when I was a baby to the lava beds in central Oregon. I remember stories really well, and I seem to remember insignificant details about conversations or things that happened a long time ago.

When I was younger and reading Harry Potter I wanted to be a witch soooooooo badly. Plus, I was obsessed with Charmed, and that make me want to be that kinda of witch as well. That also got me interested in wiccan and pagan beliefs, and while I haven't looked into it in awhile, I liked the nature aspect of pagan beliefs.
"Between the pain and nothing, I chose nothing"
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

CarissaCullen wrote:
I've never really felt like I wasn't human, but I have deja vu a LOT. A long time ago I really thought that all people got it a lot, and then I was talking to my gma one day about how there's times where I am seeing something that is happening like its already happened, and life is on repeat or something. She thought it was strange. Those moments usually are a couple of seconds long, and its just.. odd.. I don't really like it because it doesn't feel real to me, and its kinda confusing.
I get deja vu a LOT too. All the time. I wonder why it happens?
I also have a super good memory, and its shown up in the form of a dream once. I had a dream where I saw my dad, my brother, and myself as a small child/baby in a backpack on my dads back. I remember seeing my brother young enough that he was still wearing huge thick glasses and we were standing on rock, in a desolate area. So I asked my dad about it, and apparently that was a camping trip we took when I was a baby to the lava beds in central Oregon. I remember stories really well, and I seem to remember insignificant details about conversations or things that happened a long time ago.
I used to have a freakishly good memory. Everyone would always be so amazed at what I could remember and what I understood when I was little. I remember one time when I was 4 or 5 my aunt played a little clapping game with me that had about four verses to it. She went through it once and the next day I recited it back to her word for word. She was running around the house telling everybody, lol.

The earliest memory I can put a date to is my second birthday. I still remember what the frosting on my cake tasted like (Mmm) and I also remember playing my grandma's piano when I was two. My mom has it on video because she'd never seen a two-yr-old actually attempt to play before.

But now... my memory is shot. It's so sad. Going from being able to remember everything to being able to remember next to nothing. :(
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Apparently, I have a tendency to disappear according to my friends... They tell me that one second I am in one place, but the next I am in another... One friend told me that he was going to start looking for a floating stack of books in order to find me...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

SethisMine wrote:Apparently, I have a tendency to disappear according to my friends... They tell me that one second I am in one place, but the next I am in another... One friend told me that he was going to start looking for a floating stack of books in order to find me...
XD. That's happened to me before. I bent down to get something while my friend turned away so when he turned back ready to continue the conversation I wasn't there. He said he was so confused. He thought I'd jumped out the window. :lol:

Do any of you sleep like the dead? People have called me out on that several times. I won't breathe and I won't move. I'll wake up the next morning and whoever I was sleeping with will tell me that they almost shook me to make sure I was still alive. And sometimes I'll quit breathing if I'm really absorbed into something (book, tv, etc... ). I'll have to remind myself that I haven't breathed in awhile and then I'll take a breath. My cousin always says "I wondered when you were gonna start breathing again!" And it's so weird because I don't even feel deprived of oxygen. The only reason I start breathing again is because I tell myself to. But... if I try to hold my breath on purpose I can't. Isn't that weird? I think there's actually a name for it. I guess some people get so relaxed that their diaphragm muscles or whatever relax as well and don't move involuntarily like they're supposed to. And I guess the signal to breathe doesn't get to your brain so you don't feel like you're suffocating. I don't really remember what I read... but it was weird.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

^ I've done that before. My friends kept having to remind me to breath or blink. Sometimes I would get soo spaced out that I won't move for a few minutes and my eyes will go all glassy. Then my friends will start waving in front of my face or poke me.
ImageImageImage
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

me too! ^^

And lately I've been having dreams that are coming true which is really freaking me out.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

^ I have had a few of those, it's kind of like deja vu. Hopefully my last dream won't come true, it had a lot of pineapples.... I don't like pineapples...
ImageImageImage
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

No one on here really thinks they're not human, do they?
I think it's funny that some of ya'll are trying to hint that you're vampires. :P