Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by Sterling Snow »

I move very quickly and quietly, like I will just be walking and suddenly I'm way in front of my friends or family and they'll be telling me to slow down, but I'm just moving at my normal speed. People also run into me a lot. Once I was just standing absolutely still in the middle of a room and like 3 or 4 people ran into me. I think it would be cool to be something a little more than human :)
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I know I'm not human.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

okay my oddness is like some of the others on this thread...
1. I can hear extremly well although I am really into music and always have my ipod turned up way too loud (ex. I heardmy mother in the kitchen this morning and I was in my room at the time which is on the opposite end of the house...ya I know I'm weird
2. I will walk in a room and start to say something and everyone jumps and says they didn't hear me approach them.
3. Since I'm homeschooled I never go to bed at a decent hour and at the moment the temp. outside at night is about 0, but yet every night inbetween 11-1 a.m. I always decide to go outside for a walk and have no winter jackets on or anything and I'll come back in like an hour or two later and I'm not even cold.
4. No matter how many times I have fallen and I fell from a 3rd story window before I have never had a broken bone.
5. It was pitch black outside one night and there was some seriously thick fog that none of my friends could see a foot in front of there faces, but somehow I was able to see some guy across the parking lot from us trying to steal our car...
Like I said I am seriously weird...and did I mention that some people swear I am at least part albino because of my skin color?!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Oh definitly. When I was 5 I had a vampire phase where I thought because I had a set of 4 ultra sharp teeth, and I bit people and it hurt them,and I liked the taste of my own blood(I know gross but I do like it still) I thought I was a vampire. And I'm very VERY weird. :lol: I had other mythical phases too. My mermaid phase..all this stuff.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I like the taste of my own blood but the thought of drinking a cup of it....
YUCK!!
But yeah definately.I mean there are times where i reckon that my eyes just change colour in one hour from liek gold to dark brown.It's weird.
And once i just thought that i was nothing at all cuz no one took any notice of me at all.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Sometimes i do wonder if im quite human- i have a horribly bloodthirsty streak which makes me think i have vampiric tendencies. Plus the fact i have three fang like teeth and i snap at people a lot and rather like the taste of my own blood and i ooo and ahhh at other peoples blood is also very good evidence that im a tad bit odd (or its just a sign of mental instability- either works :lol:)
I had a mermaid phase when i was little i love swimming underwater and i used to wish i was a mermaid - hell i wouldn't mind even now :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I'm a ghost, you guys.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

haha BOO!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA wrote:I like the taste of my own blood but the thought of drinking a cup of it....
YUCK!!
But yeah definately.I mean there are times where i reckon that my eyes just change colour in one hour from liek gold to dark brown.It's weird.
And once i just thought that i was nothing at all cuz no one took any notice of me at all.
Yes I thought that sometimes too but then I realized how psycho I was going to become a vampire. :lol:
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Blood is icky-tasting. But one time... I cut myself shaving and I tasted a speck of blood just to see what it would taste like... and it was incredibly sweet. Like... sugar blood. If I'd had a cupful I would have drank it. But... that was only a one-time deal. It went back to being icky the next time I tried it. = /
Mm, my eyes don't really change color but my hair sure does. It can be light brown, dark brown, red, almost black, gold... I've even found pure black and pure white strands of hair in my head before. Wtf? lol

I remember when I was in alternative school the teacher asked me if I'd dyed my hair because it looked 'redder' than it had the day before. I told him I hadn't and he didn't believe me XD.
Sterling Snow wrote:I move very quickly and quietly, like I will just be walking and suddenly I'm way in front of my friends or family and they'll be telling me to slow down, but I'm just moving at my normal speed.
Lolz, that happens to me too. There are only two people I walk with who can keep up with me- my sister and my neighbor. And whenever I walk to the library I'll get back and I always hear "You're back already?" Yea... and I walked slow too, lol.

And dude.... I could be sooo sneaky if it weren't for my damn bones! I love sneaking up on people and I do it really well... but my creaking bones always give me away! My sister will say "I knew you were coming because I heard your bones." Waaaa!! :(

Anyway, everyone on this forum is entirely human (I'd bet my jam on it). Just because you think you're different from most humans, doesn't mean you are. It just means that there are a lot of people out there you haven't met, lol. I also think a lot of it is people trying to be different. They'll exaggerate their traits or make up ones that aren't really there just so they can be like someone they look up to. We've all done it.