Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by Pel »

So my friend got a camera phone and was taking pictures of everything and everyone today, and when he took a pic of me and looked at it his face went totally Confused .

"What?" I asked him.
"You didn't come through for some reason," he said, trying to take my pic again and again in different places and angles and lighting.

No matter what, all that showed up was this orange blob with two black eyes.

"Maybe her aura is too powerful," one of my other friends joked.

"Maybe the iron supplements I take to stop the seizures are making me magnatize the phone." I said, but I kept thinking of how Bella was worried that Edward might not show up in the pics. It was funny.

But still, it was weird that I was the only thing the camera couldn't get.

That and the fact that every morning I wake up to find new hairline gashes stretching across my back. WHAT I'm doing in my sleep is beyond me, but people wonder at the scars. My dad jokes and says that I'm an alien and the seizures were the begning of the metamorphosis and the cuts on my back are from my nightly transformations that I don't remember. But he's a joker so you can't take anything he says seriously.

Anyone else have "non-human" moments?

Bwahaha.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by Feathers »

It's not that strange. I don't think, anyway. I'm bumping this thread up to the top in hopes more people post on it. I have had some pretty strange stuff happen to me, but I'm not sure I want to share unless I see other people sharing.

The most normal example, is when I fell off the top of my 2-story house and didn't so much as sprain a bone. I just hopped right back up. My leg was sore for a day, and I had a bruise on my palm, but that was all. :shock:
Lucky? Maybe. I've done equally stupid stuff, fallen, and I should've ben in the hospital at least once, but I haven't broken a bone. Ever. (Knock on wood.)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Although I'm very clumsy, I've never broken a bone. I've run and fallen with all my wait on one ankle, and ended up bruised but nothing else. I rode my bike into a telephone poll and ended up with the handle bars in my ribs. I fall a lot and I end up in odd positions on the floor unbroken. Maybe I'm just lucky to not get seriously hurt. Other than feeling like I'm different , never really fitting in anywhere or never being on the same page as anyone, my lack of broken bones makes me feel unhuman sometimes.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Feathers wrote:It's not that strange. I don't think, anyway. I'm bumping this thread up to the top in hopes more people post on it. I have had some pretty strange stuff happen to me, but I'm not sure I want to share unless I see other people sharing.

The most normal example, is when I fell off the top of my 2-story house and didn't so much as sprain a bone. I just hopped right back up. My leg was sore for a day, and I had a bruise on my palm, but that was all. :shock:
Lucky? Maybe. I've done equally stupid stuff, fallen, and I should've ben in the hospital at least once, but I haven't broken a bone. Ever. (Knock on wood.)

<3 Ren
OMG...same. i fell from our second story balcony. LOL, at like 5AM when i was 6. and i didnt' break anything thankgoodness. i just couldn't walk for 3 days proberly and that was it. I scared the hell out of my family though....ahhaha..
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Do things like... seeing ghosts count? Is that inhuman? I mean, the ghosts are, but is being able to see them count? Has anyone seen anything like that? Or any weird paranormal phenomena?

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Love
Settled in Forks

Post by Love »

No, but I sure do wish I wasn't human.

I wish I was a vampire. :lol:
His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter.
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

My family keeps saying that I'm a vampire because I can walk past them a billion times an never see me. I can even be standing right next to them and they still won't feel or see me. They say I glide.They also say I have freaky hands because I can make my hands move like spiders because I'm double jointed (I didn't understand why everyone thought it was so creepy and accurate until I saw my shadow while I was doing it), you can easily bend the top part of my finger back, and I can make my fingers do the worm. Then I can also bend the top part of my fingers forward while the rest is straight. It's so weird but cool! :D And now after my sister read Breaking Dawn she started calling me a mutant because my body temperature is really high and I don't even have a fever or am sick. Then there was also that time when I stepped on a tack and I didn't even bleed. It just left a little hole but it healed right away. I don't know if I'm human anymore. :?
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Post by Kam-corder »

Ummmm... My body temp is always cold, but I never feel cold at least not until somone else touches me. My palms are super pale (they're never red with blood even when I am flushed) even though the rest of me is tan, but I am not anemic. I can hear waaaay better than anyone I know, but that could just be because I don't blast my i-Pod :D . I also feel like I don't think like normal humans a lot, but I am sure everyone feels that way sometimes. Oh and going along with common posts I have never broken a bone or sprained... Could this mean I am not human? Sadly I think I am pretty normal, boo. :cry:
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Haha. Even if all of us who don't seem to ever break anything (I drank a LOT of milk when I was young.) somehow weren't human... is that something you would want?

Do you really want to be a being that is forever trapped in an unchanging shell, bound to try and pretend that you can breath and dream and sleep and live like humans for forever? Everyone around you growing old and dying, while you stay young? Is that truly something you want?

<3 Ren
Ren's newest story!
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

i have psychic moments
but iwas telling my friend about them and all she did
was give this long look and say "look helena no matter how much you wish...you are NOT a vampire"