Guilty Pleasures

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Post by marielle »

Bug up from the bottoms of the threads...... lets hear!!!

I'm biggest quilty pleasure is chocolote (no big surprise there)
but in general everything food is...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Kristen Stewart and the Twilight Saga are my guilty pleasures, and no one seems to get either one in my family.

PS, I'm not a stalker, but I've had a crush on Kristen since I saw her in Speak, and I've seen quite a few of her movies and liked all of them.

I'd also list Cher as an other guilty pleasure for much the same reasons I like Kristen.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Twisessed1221
Settled in Forks

Post by Twisessed1221 »

Ok I love deep, though provoking conversation as well as a rich story full of things to analyze..........but after a long day the drama from reality shows is my guilty pleasure! I know they say this is what is jacking up society but I'm sorry I just love the Real Housewives, Teen Mom and Little Couple. Oddly enough, not into Jersey shore. I have watched a couple episodes but just don't get it. Perhaps this is a good thing? lol Anyways, it is sometimes just nice to be able to unplug my brain and watch someone demand an apology at a very public event. I love how they always think if the person apologizes for the horrible thing they said that all of a sudden there will be no drama. Also, on Bravo I love watching Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live after the Housewives shows. He is hilarious.
Other guilty pleasures:
Chocolate teddy grahams
Johnny Depp
the I.D. channel
Colombian food
If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.--Edith Wharton