What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

samajama and waffle of doom those memories we're both so cute :D :D :( :( Awwwww! They would be my favourite if I were you guys too :)
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

well honestly i have a lot but i'll just post my most recent one.
it was yesterday and i went to the Pepsi Nascar series and it was amazing.my dad got pit passes and we went down there and saw the cars up close, walked on the track, and we were even close to the drivers! the best part for me was when the guy who played Harvey Dent in Batman came out and nobody was paying attention to him but i was yelling "HARVEY!!!!!!!" as loud as i could but he didn't turn around because pathetically enough i didn't know his real name but after much yelling he turned around and gave me his autograph!and the race was amazing i mean i love cars and speed so it was heaven for me
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

Mine are mixed togerther.
Ever since I was a little girl every trip my family took together was both fun and educational.
We would go to a state and go to civil war battle fields there, and we would also hit an amusment park or two.
Now I want to be a history teacher, and I thank my dad for all the years of war fields and watching the history channel.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

EvenFreaksNeedLove wrote:samajama and waffle of doom those memories we're both so cute :D :D :( :( Awwwww! They would be my favourite if I were you guys too :)
thank you, EvenFreaksNeedLove!
cutesweetiezzz wrote:My favourite memory was when me and almost everything in grade 6 went camping for 3 days. It wasn't really camping because we lived in a cabin and we got electricity, but whatever. It was soooooooooooo much fun because everything was so simply and all the drama was left at school. Everyone was nice to each other and very chilled out.
i used to go to "camp" just like this with girl scouts.
and i've had experiences when school drama just disappears; it is quite amazing. :)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

For weeks, I thought my best friend in the world was ingnoring me because she hadn't answered my texts. Since I recently moved schools, I thought she had given up on me and I was devastated. Then, one day, I got a text and I wasn't expecting it to be from her, but it was. It said: "Sorry for not replying sooner. We need to hang out. I love you so much!" And we hung out the next day.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but that text made me so happy.
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Hmmm well i have two that hit pretty High in my Twilight World

One would have to be on the weekend of May 5, 2007! Eclipse Prom! Which was amazing. I was able to just have fun with girls who were as passinote as i was about Twilight. We had so much fun and each person i met was really sweet. I was also able to help plan an event called Breakfast for the Humans. when me and Fenar first planned it (each of us being from different parts of california wonders of the internet!) I didn't expect many to come. And it was amazing when people replied. So the day of Eprom i went to Ihop for the Breakfast for the Humans and not expecting many to be there but i was wrong. Twilighters had taken over Ihop omg it was amazing we all had breakfast and were talking and taking pics. We were even able to meet Pel and i am sitting there going omg Pel came to an event helped plan omg! That night was Eprom and it was amazing and meeting Stephenie ahh i was crying i was so happy! So much fun. The next day we had another Breakfast for the Humans where we said goodbye. And it was great because a few of the people i met i still keep in contact with.

Now comes the second wich was August 12-14 where i went to the Breaking Dawn concert Series in Seattle. And i was able to spend time with people i had met at Eclipse Prom! We had so much fun there! And it was amazing seeing Stephenie again. and then the next day i was able to spend time with my amazing friend Isabella Cullen! We went everywhere in Seattle and took so many pics. And it was Awesome!! I haven't had so much fun in such a long time. And i was able to be myself which im not able to do at home cause of the Twilight thing lol.

Twilight holds my best memories.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

i have a few but one was my 20th birthday...it was a surprise party and i serious had no clue....i thought it was a party for my dad and then i walk in and everyone yells surprise....yea it was great and then my friend whos in a band comes toward me playing a guitar...which was for me and my other friend serenaded me yea it was great!
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

The first one is when me and my grandparents went to Las Vegas because my grandma had to go to a convention. Well, me and my grandpa were waiting outside for her at about midnight(yeah, it was one of those late night things). I was only about eight and trying to sleep but my grandpa shook me awake in time to see the big volcano erupt. It was really cool.

The other one was just last winter in Ohio while I was on vacation with my grandparents at their house. I was sitting on the couch in the living room at night, just staring up at the street lamp outside. Well all of a sudden, little flakes started to fall. It was so pretty. The first snowfall of the season. It was really important to me because I've lived in Florida my whole life. And that was my first time really being able to sit and enjoy watching the snow. I'd seen it before when my grandpa was in the hospital in West Virginia, so I was pretty sad then.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

Mine is the All Time Low concert that me and Bella_Cullen_13 went to a couple of weeks ago. It was amazingly fun, I got FRONT ROW, me and these two cute guys danced and jumped and screamed together, Alex unleashed choas, AND I touched Jack Barakat. What more could I possibly want? :D
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

sarah-belle wrote:Mine is the All Time Low concert that me and Bella_Cullen_13 went to a couple of weeks ago. It was amazingly fun, I got FRONT ROW, me and these two cute guys danced and jumped and screamed together, Alex unleashed choas, AND I touched Jack Barakat. What more could I possibly want? :D
Wow. What a coinsidence!

My favorite memory is on August 31, I went to an All Time Low concert with Sarah & Alex unleashed chaos, I got pressed up against the catwalk, Touched Alex once, Jack Twice & have amazing pictures, almost caught a guitar pick (I am fighting for it next time) & Alex climbed on the pole I was sitting on!!! & I was screaming & I kinda danced to Poppin Champagne & I got to laugh a whole lot, cry a lot & flip off the sound guy. I also got to scream/cuss out 2 security guards that were in my way of Alexander William Gaskarth.