What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Post by pennybug84 »

my fav would probably have to be the time I got to go on a week long vacation w/my best friend & he dad. her borther ended up not being able to go because of band camp so they invited me to go. it was a lot of fun. we went to colorado for a few days & new mexico (I'm in utah) and the four corners & I stood in 2 states at once. it was a long time ago so I can't remember everything exactly but it was fun & cool to spend a week w/her. and for the 1st & only time in my life I had a buffalo burger, and it was pretty good! and then her dad did a nice act of kindness by paying for a couple who was sitting next to us their dinner. it was just cool! it's one of the few actual vacactions I've been on.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Re: What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Post by cassis_rose »

My trip to Hokkaido, Japan with my family and relatives in 2007.

It was by far the best vacation ever. The tour group consisted of 30 people, which we occupied half of it. Hokkaido in the Autumn is picture-perfect. We visited hot-spring resorts, saw snow for the first time, built a snowman, drank wine and eat the famous crabs and ice-cream, etc. We stayed about 4 days in Hokkaido before going to Tokyo.

I'm going back to Hokkaido when I have the chance, but this time, during Spring or Summer.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle