Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

For some reason I get a lot compliments on my glasses, or my sideburns! lol.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

colegurl wrote:i guess the strangest i got was from this old lady...i forget what i was doing but she just blurted..."Your breasts are so lovely and big. Always wear a bra so they dont sag.".........
i was blushing so hard...all i said was.."Erm..uh..well...i do wear one." and booked it out of the room..im completely serious...
W-O-W. Who says that....? I mean, my friends have said that to me. :lol: But ... they're my friends, so it's okay. That's just really weird, lol.

I thought of another one..
I went to this pizzeria one day after school and I ordered, and then the woman who took my order was, like, "Did you just get your eyebrows waxed? They look AWESOME." So I said, "Er, no...but thanks?"
I hadn't plucked my eyebrows in days -- I have OCD when it comes to plucking them, so I thought they looked terrible. Actually, a few hours before this I was thinking about how I needed to pluck them when I got home, lol.
But isn't that really weird? It's, like, 'Here's your pizza. Your eyebrows are cool.' :?:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

colegurl wrote:i guess the strangest i got was from this old lady...i forget what i was doing but she just blurted..."Your breasts are so lovely and big. Always wear a bra so they dont sag.".........
i was blushing so hard...all i said was.."Erm..uh..well...i do wear one." and booked it out of the room..im completely serious...
My friend and I have been sitting here cracking up for like 10 minutes! LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
List, Gnat ♥
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

One time I was at the park with some of my friends and I was messing around on the jungle gym. While I was on there my shirt kinda went up, so my stomach was showing and one of my guy friends said "Ooh Sara's got ABS" then I just laughed it off because I thought he was kidding and then he was like "No seriously, nice abs." and he put his hand on my stomach...I instantly dropped to the ground and pulled my shirt REALLY far down lol
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

Nothing is worse then my grandfather when he gives me compliments

Last year when I lost a lot a weight he said I looked narrower and that he could take the "wide end" signs off me. Isn't he sweet :lol:
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

azziemoved2forks wrote:Nothing is worse then my grandfather when he gives me compliments

Last year when I lost a lot a weight he said I looked narrower and that he could take the "wide end" signs off me. Isn't he sweet :lol:
omg that is funny! And your avatar is wicked hot!!!!!!!
List, Gnat ♥
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

LOL Grandpas are the best...or worst.

Last 4th of July a good deal of my friends were on their way to being QUITE intoxicated (which I was not partaking in, thank you!), and my goooorgeous friend Caleb (who is unfortunately not single) was sitting in my chair with me. Someone had just told me that I looked pretty and Caleb turns to me, all seriousness, and says 'She's right, you are. You're like a 4-dollar bottle of Akwalla (???) juice I can't afford.' and I was like 'PFFFT, thanks Caleb, glad I'm worth 4 dollars.' and he goes on to tell me that the bottle is 'visually appealing and shapely' but I still have no idea what the eff he's talking about. If any of you are from like...Virginia or something and can tell me what Akwalla juice is, I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER. Oh, drunk people.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
LisaAnn
Wandering Through Town

Post by LisaAnn »

I've got a pretty good one. My friend on Friday was just like "Come here, Lisa," so I walk over to her, and I go "What Tara?" and she's like, "Turn around. Do you see this! She's got a big butt, it's so darn good. I've been jealous of her since 6th grade. She's so tiny (I am, I'm like 5'0 I05ish pounds) and her but is so BIG." She was so loud too. :oops:
I can't figure out how to delete my account.
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

i had someone tell me once "your eyes are just so blue, when you die you should give your eyes to me"
lol i was like say what?? who says that?! lol
prettyinpaleskin
Wandering Through Town
Location: On the island shaped like a teddy bear! no one? oh fine ireland!

Post by prettyinpaleskin »

people get absolutely fascinated by my eyes.. its creepy!!
like one time this girl walked up to me and stared realllly long into my eyes and then was like 'oh they were right, YOU DO have cool eyes'... and i was like who's 'they' but she just walked away!!
oh and whenever i go to the hairdresser she feels the need to compliment me on how much hair i have.... though i'm pretty sure i have the same amount of actual strands of hair as everyone else...
I hate television. I hate it as much as i hate peanuts. But i just can't stop eating peanuts.