Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by bellaaa »

i broke three toes walking down a staircase recently.... once i was walking (too quickly for my clumsy self) down the stairs... and momentum got the best of me. i attempted to stop at the bottom, but my body just didn't stop, and i flew from the last step straight across the room into the dresser, and broke 3 toes on the same foot. :oops:
look after my heart... i've left it with you
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

its really not funny when you are walking up the steps in a not so empty school stair case and you trip and fall UP the steps. Seriously I still had five more steps to go up and I just fell up them. The principal was walking down thoose step[s and spilled hisdrink all over the floor trying to get me up. I didnt stand up until I was sure every one eslewas gone. Although my principal brought me to the nurses office. :oops:
A couple days later i slipped on a peice of paper in my class room and my teacher told me to styop fooling around and go to the principal. I did and now he has my name memorized. theres like 7000 kids in my school and he has to know my name.
JackyO wrote:Oh, thank dear sweet Jesus that I am not alone! I'm really starting to think that Stephenie wrote Twilight for me. I swear, I'm the clumsiest person IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I am not kidding! I always HAVE to fall somewhere.
I thought the same thing. trust me itsnot only you.
[Image
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

I tripped up the stairs going to receive my high school diploma...I was mortified.

On our wedding day, I broke my husband's finger with his ring...well, technically I rebroke it, he broke it the first time two weeks earlier, so the ring we had sized wouldn't fit anymore.

And just last week I dropped my security badge down the toilet as it was flushing.

I have far too many Bella moments in my life...good thing my husband finds them endearing, I just find them embarassing.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

I spent most of last year barely avoiding falling in to tiny pond in the courtyard at school.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

Whenever I walk with someone, I will inevitably begin to start tilting to the side and nearly fall on them.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Today we danced...
Well yes danced for practise for the musical....
And dear lord I soo cannot dance! hahah, o god me dancing is a ludacris idea, but sadly the idea is alive for now, as i dance for the musical (its compulsary)
And well I ended up in the very Front row, so everyone can see my awful dancing :oops:
And I got pointed at and ridiculed today for not dancing and every one turned to stare at me, as I blushed a hideous red...!
Now I wasn't dancing in a 'i don't ant to do this' kinda way, it was a moment of confussion! :roll: :oops:

*sigh* I need Edward to guide me....
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Post by lidiacriss »

I swear this thread was made for me! this summer I signed up for a musical thinking that it was a play, and I was standing on a five foot tall platform and attempting to dance and this guy who was standing next to nudged me on accident, he barely nudged me, but I was having enough trouble keeping my balance and I fell off backwards, it was so embarrassing. And I trip over stuff pretty much daily.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I have the biggest bruise on my arm. I ran into the door knob in my bedroom!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
colegurl

Post by colegurl »

well lets see...today i tripped on the door walking out of my government class and this cute kid, Mike, caught me. "Having another one of your moments?" he asked.
I stared at him blankly, "Moments?"
He smiled."Yea, when you look all cute tripping over yourself."
"Looking stupid is more like it." I was blushing majorly at this point. He shook his head.
"No, its cute." He laughed and walked off.

I stood there for a second, dazed. I walked in said daze to Sociology. Talk about my klutziness getting me attention. We've only been in school a month! and someone already notices my "moments". Geez, how am i ever going to survive?
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I was walking up the stairs next my boyfriend (well he is my boyfriend now but at that moment he wasn't) and I caught my foot on my own pant leg and fell almost flat on my face and he caught me right before my face smacked into the stairs. Then we had that "I just saw you for the first time and you are freakin hot" moment and well I pulled a Bella and he apparently liked it.

BTW he has saved me from numerous "that is going to leave a mark" moments since we have been together. Yeah you can say I'm a clutz
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3