Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by -Jasper »

Mainly I lose my balance and fall into people, and recently I've been tripping over things, like chairs.
:D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Niinella
Settled in Forks

Post by Niinella »

I've never been a very well-balanced person and everyone knows it, but sometimes.. it's just too much.

On Monday I was out with my best friend. We walked in the center of city, shopping.. talking. When we had walked like, 20 meters outside, I just suddenly fell on my back. People stared and I thought I heard someone snicker behind me, too.. I was so embarrassed. We had been walking in a very slow pace, and I still managed to trip. The worst thing? It wasn't a first time that that has happened to me. (The most embarrassing time must've been last winter on the school yard where I stood still, unmoving, and suddenly fell on my back. None of my friends never trip like that, so it's just so.. eeep.)
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

remember bella/kristen stuttering and eating her words if she panicks.. well that happens to me all the time.. :lol:
and i'm not supposed to do that.. with my job as a cust service.. that's really embarassing... :oops:
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I was running down the hall, and I didn't notice that the door was shut because I was talking as I was running, and I ran right into the door.
ImageImage
E<3B
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

Yesterday at work (I work part-time in a shop), i was coming down the stairs, slipped, and slid down the rest of the stairs on my backside :( It hurt, my bum and my pride when i realised my hot manger was watching and laughing :oops:
TwilightObsessed321
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightObsessed321 »

Where to start.... :lol:

In general I'm pretty coordinated, but sometimes I have my off days. Here's a really good--or bad--example....

Okay, so it was the week before winter break. I was soready to get OUT of 7th grade for two whole weeks!! I was at my friend's locker before homeroom, as usual. She left to go to homeroom, and as I was walking, I realized that my shoes were untied. So I quickly dipped down and started to tie them.... Two seconds later, something human-sized hit my back with an "oomph!", knocking me face-down, splayed out in the hallway on my stomach. The person had tripped over me and was in a position much like mine a foot or so away from me. Books were everywhere and papers fluttered to the ground. :o We both got to our feet, and at the same time started to growl at each other, "Watch where you're going!" But we both only got out "Watch where you're..." before I realized who the person was. MY CRUSH!!! :shock: I wanted to die. We both blushed (ugh :oops: ) and started darting around the hallway, trying to separate one person's papers from the other's and trying to make sure we didn't get the other person's math homework or something. We handed each other papers and textbooks, saying thank you to our shoes. At the same time, we rose and said, "Sorry, my bad," and rushed in opposite directions. It was horrible!!

My mouth gets me sometimes, too. I'll say stuff like, "McKenzie, I moved it three feet, maybe a yard. Oh, wait..." or say while working a math problem, "...and two times two is four, so then...oh, hang on a second, I meant...." :lol:
Hugs,
Cara
Image Twilight Is Timeless Image
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

Signs do not agree with me. Any sort of stop sign, street sign or advertisement, just no..

Okay, sooo i was walking in the mall with my sister and its kind of a weird layout of a mall. we were on the sort of third floor walking to the stairs to go down, then of course i don't see it at all and WHAM! :shock: I hit one of those stand up sale displays and twist around and land on my but. Next thing you know, while my sister is still laughing at me, i was like" you know what, you are more clumsy than I am.." and i turn towards her to find my foot slipping off the edge of something :o ! I look down and my leg is three steps down while the rest of me is on the first step. The stairs that we were walking to! :x ARG! so I basically do the splits and find my sister laughing hysterically. Later she tripped on the sidewalk.Karma!
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

At the theatre, after Id just seen the movie, I wanted to get the extra lock of our bikes. And ofcourse, it being freezing and all, my key broke off entirely. We had to call a friend to come over with a saw :roll: :lol:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

my friends laugh at me everyday because of this.

on boxing day i was at a friends playing Cranium (a game where you guess drawings/trivia/word problems etc.) and the question was that my friends had to draw a picture so i could guess what was happening, no words or anything.
They all drew a person, sitting on a baby (yes this might come easily to most of you) all i could come up with was sitting on a baby! i shouted that.. and the timer went off..
They all looked at me stunned and to this day make fun of the fact that i couldn't tell it was babysitting... :roll:

I have one for my boyfriend as well.. we have a friend who likes to say insensitive and silly sexual things to his friends. and one day my boyfriend was sitting at his house and our friend asked if my bf wanted something to eat and he was like sure whatcha got, and our friend said ' buttered bread ' my boyfriend thought he was being stupid and that it had a hidden meaning so hes like ' whats buttered bread? ' and our friend is like '... bread... with, butter on it? ' he has never lived it down.. everyday someone asks him if he wants some buttered bread. :mrgreen:
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
gothicchild1989
Settled in Forks

Post by gothicchild1989 »

well in my house there are two steps that lead into the den and my room is on the right.i was walking and fell down them.