Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ment2be134
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by ment2be134 »

I'm lucky my house doesn't have stairs because i trip up and down all the time.

Oh and today it rained the side walk was soooooo slippery i was all shuffling along and it made me laugh because it was totally something i could see Bella doing, which made me go even slower, i fell like twice in a 10 feet length.
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
~ Edward Cullen

"she's diabolical" ~Emmet Cullen
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I was going up some stairs, in between classes so the corridors were full, wearing my big ugly school shoes and I was talking to my friend who was behind me. I forgot to watch where I was going... :oops: There were so many people around!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I feel flat on my face today and sent a packet of crisps flying everywhere!
Not my finest hour!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I dumped an entire box of BBQ sauce on the floor today at work. A big box containing at least 500 sauces, lol. I was filling up my sauce tub for drive-thru so I went to grab the big box and I guess I was distracted or something because it just kept on falling out to the point where I couldn't stop it so they all fell. And as fate would have it, all of the managers were out in the dining room having a meeting so they all looked up simultaneously when I gasped. I ducked behind the counter and started laughing, then called for Brittany to come and help me pick them up. And what she said was weird. She was like:

Brittany: Of all the people....
Me: What do you mean?
Brittany: I just can't believe you were the one to do this off all people.

She left before I could ask what she meant.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

plenty of these!
in theater class, ive fallen twice, once in the music room, doing a skit in which i worked it in anyways, and once going up on the stage while everyone was watching, very clutzy and embarrassing
i also fall a lot walking over to my moms school cuz theres this little hill and it gets really muddy when it rains and i always fall in it and get mud all over me :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Black wrote:I dumped an entire box of BBQ sauce on the floor today at work. A big box containing at least 500 sauces, lol. I was filling up my sauce tub for drive-thru so I went to grab the big box and I guess I was distracted or something because it just kept on falling out to the point where I couldn't stop it so they all fell. And as fate would have it, all of the managers were out in the dining room having a meeting so they all looked up simultaneously when I gasped. I ducked behind the counter and started laughing, then called for Brittany to come and help me pick them up. And what she said was weird. She was like:

Brittany: Of all the people....
Me: What do you mean?
Brittany: I just can't believe you were the one to do this off all people.

She left before I could ask what she meant.
That actually does sound quite funny! :lol: Although potentially quite messy! :lol:
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Amazingly, I only stepped on one... lol.
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I gave blood, then I passed out and sprained my ankle...
But I'm not sure it qualifies as pulling a bella, because I passed out AFTER I was done giving blood
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

brunetterebel010 wrote:I gave blood, then I passed out and sprained my ankle...
But I'm not sure it qualifies as pulling a bella, because I passed out AFTER I was done giving blood
Lol, you should have seen some of the people when I gave blood at school. It was crazy. There were kids laying on stretchers with their legs up and everything. Everyone was sure I was going to end up one of them (pssh) because I'm really scared of needles, but it's nothing I can't handle and I made a point of watching the blood coming out of me as it was happening, just because... I'd never seen it before and I thought it was cool. And afterward I got up and walked home from school. I slept for over 13 hours when I got home though and wasn't hungry for days, but it's something I would do again! If I got paid for it...

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I always seem to trip over nothing.
Thankfully I never actually fall. :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart