Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Evil Guppies
Settled in Forks

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by Evil Guppies »

The sillliest Bella I've ever pulled....happend while walking in flat shoes. I don't know w hat I did, but my foot twisted in the strangest way. I ended up tearing the ligaments in my foot, bruising my arch, and spraining my ankle. All while just walking in what should be the safest shoes.
There were crutches, a walking cast, and painful physical therapy for months. And, of course, friends laughing at me for doing all that while just walking. :roll:
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

i have bella moments daily... clumsiness kinda runs in the femails in my family.
there have been several bad experiences with food [squirting catchup on myself. getting ice cream on my face and getting the"hey what's hat white stuff on your face" joke from my friends]
i trip over flat surfaces almost daily
and not hat long ago i tripped down a step [1 step.] and broke my foot. and a few years before i fractured my finger when i tried to catch a football and did it wrong. haha
and the constant struggle with talking. i never can string a sentence together the first time, :)

breaking my foot has got to be the biggest one.
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I was walking down my stairs, well more like bouncing, but at the last three steps, my foot just touches on the front edge of the step, causing me to fall and slide down the last three on my but, hard. I looked up and my brother and his friend started laughing really hard and I turned bright red. So embarassing :oops:

Then to add insult to injury, my brothers friend walked by where I was on the computer and asked if I was looking up how to not fall down stairs on ask jeeves.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I tripped over the brim of my jeans once because they were too long.

:lol:

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Post by silverotrhanail »

I was at the beach. I was playing in the waves (note: I can trip over literally anything) and ever time I've ever gone to the beach, I've fallen down in the water. So this huge wave comes in, and I'm starting to run, but I wasn't fast enough. The wave knocks me over so I'm lying on my tummy, then it's so strong that it starts dragging me out. I scream, and my parents look over, but I drag my hands in the sand, so I'm okay. When I get up, there are people laughing, and I'm literally soaked and sandy from head to foot. I still had sand in my hair the next day. I'm just glad that I didn't have my new digital camera on me, or I would have destroyed it...
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
OneDazzledLamb
Settled in Forks

Post by OneDazzledLamb »

I'm the most accident prone person I know, but I have two significant Bella moments.

One was in February, it had been really icy, but had rained overnight and was still raining when I came out of my apartment building. They were doing some construction on the other building at my complex, so there were all these hot construction workers starting to work that morning. I didn't think anything about the ice because it was still kind of drizzling out, and I was hurrying to my car. I turned the corner on the sidewalk and my foot caught a patch of ice, my ankle popped, and I flew into the air and landed flat on my back. I didn't even bother looking to see if any of the guys had seen me, I was so embarassed. The whole lower half of my leg hurt so bad I just laid there in the rain, mortified, and no one ever came to help me. *sigh*

The other was just a couple weeks ago at work. I work as a CNA in a nursing home, and I was helping a lady from her wheelchair into her bed. I got her laid down and stepped backwards to get her O2 tubing for her, onto the front wheel of her chair, fell against the wall and to the floor. I bruised the heck out of my arm and my hip, and gave myself bilateral whiplash.

See what I mean about being the most accident prone person I know? : :oops: :)
Image Image Image
Shan<3twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by Shan<3twilight »

Telling the truth I have had so many clumsy moments that i dont even care anymore. True Bella here. Well she kinda cares .I just laugh it off.LoL everyone i know loves me for who and what i am so im fine with it.
Shan<3twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by Shan<3twilight »

Telling the truth I have had so many clumsy moments that i dont even care anymore. True Bella here. Well she kinda cares .I just laugh it off.LoL everyone i know loves me for who and what i am so im fine with it.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

It seemes everytime I wear either pair of my jeans, I end up tripping over them. And what's slightly embaressing about them is that they have a tendency to fall down around my bottom, so I'm constantely pulling them up because I always seem to misplace my belt.

I loathe ice on the ground because I wear skater shoes. I swear I have to walk twice as slow out my door to catch the bus in the winter so I don't slip and fall.
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

its impossible for me to go a couple days without having a total bella moment, today i was walking outside (To go to my bus stop) and it was cold so i pulled my bag up on my shoulder and put my hands in my hoodie pocket. when walking down my steps i slipped and fell landing on the stairs wrong, screwing up my back. I had to run to catch my bus.
and its going to snow hewre soon and snow HATES me.
[Image