Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by Anarey »

Well I trip on my own feet (constantly) and I choke with my own breath so those don't çount. :oops: My latest clumsy moment was a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning the windows and I let one of the glass sheets fall 3 stories below. I'm also dangerous to boyfriends, some times I'm going to put my arm around them and hit their noses. I believe my mind works better than my body. There's just no coordination between them. :roll:
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Almost every day-I'm very clumsey.

I run into things, trip over things that aren't there...or even my own feet...etc.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Jacob's_Girl
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jacob's_Girl »

I'm always falling, dropping things, running into things, etc. This isn't my MOST Bella moment but it's up there. I was in the lobby of a hotel I was staying at during a convention talking to some friends (about a dozen people in all) and went to sit down in this big over-stuffed armchair. Of course, I missed the chair by at least 3 ft and fell flat on my back and hit my head on the tile. I wasn't really hurt. Me and two guys I've known for a while were laughing like crazy people; K. fell out of his chair cuz he was laughing so hard! But everyone else was freaking out... :oops: During that same convention, I fell down over a dozen seperate flights of stairs.
Terry Pratchett... cuz i can't live on Twilight alone. J<3B *RDP*
My stalker thinks I'm awesome.
I am the NOSPACE, Queen of the Random since '91!
(\__/)This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!
(='.'=)
(")_(")
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I tend to sprain my ankles just walking on any surface whether it's flat or bumpy.
My last injury happened when I tripped over a pine cone walking home from school. I tried to catch myself with my hand, but ended up spraining my wrist and my ankle because of the fall.
Another time I was playing basketball with my friends, which was probably a bad idea, and i ended up tripping over my foot or something. But as I was falling one of my friends tripped over me. We both ended up with an injury or two.
But I also seem to run into things or drop them. I've seemed to injure myself soo much that it is weird if I don't have a new sprain or bruise a week.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
colegurl

Post by colegurl »

oh jeez..i am so klutzy...i fall down and up stairs..i trip over the air and my own feet..i usually fall into my chair at school..i knock everything over..i hurt my self on stupid things like the edge of a window sill...just this morning i came out of the bathroom which is connected to the kitchen..and i snuck up behind my cousin and was like "RETARD!!!" she turned around and i was just standing there..next thing i knew i was falling over and into the fridge..i do have good hand-eye cordnation..surprisingly...but yea..i so accident prone too..i just stab my finger on my pin thats on my purse..
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

I'd never noticed before VERY recently(literally about a month ago) that I'm an extremely clumsy person. It was a thought that just never crossed my mind. I drop things all the time, I stumble over little things constantly, and I have great difficulty walking straight, unless I concentrate. Also I suck at DDR, not because I can't dance or have no rhythm, but because my coordination is all off. I jump off the mat and start stomping on the carpet :lol: .I'm not disconcerted though. The whole thing is just highly amusing. I never really thought Bella and I had much in common at all. It's nice to know there's something.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

oh man. everyone calls me the mistress of disaster. lol I tripped over a table at work the other day and then face planted right into a wall. it's horrible. lol.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I use the term 'pulling a bella' all the time!
I'm a walking disaster. I can't even walk right, I trip on nothing! I can't even blame it on the carpet because there's no pattern, my shoe just gets stuck and I stumble. I trip at least once a day.
I'm clumsy. I have horrible eye-hand coordination. I drop things all the time, like I have butterfingers. I walk into walls, columns, tables, I see them, it's just I misjudge the distance and I usually end up hitting a shoulder turning a corner or walking into tables.
One of my worst Bella moments was when I was bowling. The ball was slick and when I went to pull it back before I let it roll, the ball slipped out of my fingers and went flying backward! I was so worried that I hit someone, but when I turned, people were laughing, and some cute guys were in the lane next to mine and they had seen the whole thing! I thought my face was going to burn off from the embarassment :oops:
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

Elizabeth wrote:
I use the term 'pulling a bella' all the time!
I'm a walking disaster. I can't even walk right, I trip on nothing! I can't even blame it on the carpet because there's no pattern, my shoe just gets stuck and I stumble. I trip at least once a day.
I'm clumsy. I have horrible eye-hand coordination. I drop things all the time, like I have butterfingers. I walk into walls, columns, tables, I see them, it's just I misjudge the distance and I usually end up hitting a shoulder turning a corner or walking into tables.
I do that all the time! You just miscalculate the distance you are from something and end up walking into it! I'm forever tripping over nothing, and I keep my room in such a mess that EVERYONE falls over, so it's not just me! :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

i always seem to drop something im holding, like a beverage, or spill liquid all over my shirt. its embarrassing.

& when i walk i need to totally focus in order to not trip on something like a sidewalk level change or even my own feet! im such a space cadet.