Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I was walking down the hall, and I didn't notice but the door was coming up and I ran smack into the door.
I was showering, and I almost fell out of the shower. :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

This happened to me awhile back but I didn't really trip and fall down or anything (sorta :oops: )

Anyway I was in London, England with some friends and they asked me if I wanted to go shopping with them because of all the high end designer stores they had there and I told them no because I wanted to go find a good book store...well then later after looking around for awhile I finally found them but they ditched me and I literally ran into a certain celebrity (which I will not name at the moment) and fell backwards onto the pavement.

^^so really I did 2 things Bella would have done all within a few hours!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:This happened to me awhile back but I didn't really trip and fall down or anything (sorta :oops: )

Anyway I was in London, England with some friends and they asked me if I wanted to go shopping with them because of all the high end designer stores they had there and I told them no because I wanted to go find a good book store...well then later after looking around for awhile I finally found them but they ditched me and I literally ran into a certain celebrity (which I will not name at the moment) and fell backwards onto the pavement.

^^so really I did 2 things Bella would have done all within a few hours!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
What celebrity, what celebrity?!!!?!?!?!?

I am extremely clumsy, so I have no clue why I think I will be able to walk in heels. Anyway, I was walking around in these practice heels my mom got me, and I tripped and nearly fell and bonked my head on the wall. :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
ment2be134
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ment2be134 »

I know what you mean about walking through things, I walk into the walls in my house like 80% of the time, because they are placed in really weird angles :oops:
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
~ Edward Cullen

"she's diabolical" ~Emmet Cullen
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I was at my friend’s house a couple of years ago and decided to show everyone how to do a somersault! (Bearing in mind I didn’t know how to do one!)
I got on the trampoline, flipped over and landed on my leg!
I have never been in so much pain in all the life! My dad refused to take me to A&E until Sunday night where it was discovered I'd cracked my tibia and two places, chipped a bit of bones off my ankle and also broken my foot.
It was an absolute nightmare! (Although I will one day do a somersault! Mark my words!) :D

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

oh wwI'm suppr clumsy.
Couple weeks ago I feel down 2 flight of stairs.

I once was pushing my friend in the teachers chair, while the teacher was out of the room.. and the door was open and stairs are straight acroos the hall. I tripped and pushed to hard and couldn't catch up.. She fell down the stairs and broke a finger.

I ran my bike into a tree. and fell out of the tree, while climbing it at the park.
And I always trip over nothing and drop everything.

And I was in gym yesterday. and i hit myself in the knee, and i had a really weird reflex. I bobbed my head like 10 times. and so now my friend keeps laughing at me and hitting my knee, and now it like our new joke.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I went to putt-putt mini golf with my church youth group. My phone fell out of my pocket under the table, but I thought it was lost (I freaked out because it's a pretty nice phone) so I'm running around trying to find it, and I go to the go-kart track, and it has some really steep concrete steps, so needless to say, I tripped and fell UP these stairs, and my face look like crap for a week i had a black eye, my lip was 2 times its normal size and from the eye to my chin was scratched. it was brilliant!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

brunetterebel010 wrote:I went to putt-putt mini golf with my church youth group. My phone fell out of my pocket under the table, but I thought it was lost (I freaked out because it's a pretty nice phone) so I'm running around trying to find it, and I go to the go-kart track, and it has some really steep concrete steps, so needless to say, I tripped and fell UP these stairs, and my face look like crap for a week i had a black eye, my lip was 2 times its normal size and from the eye to my chin was scratched. it was brilliant!!!
hah it's so weird.
I trip up the stairs more than I do coming down!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
addictedbooklover

Post by addictedbooklover »

I don't like stairs that trip me when I'm running up them... My shoe always manages to catch the overhanging-lip-thingy, and I go flying.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

addictedbooklover wrote:I don't like stairs that trip me when I'm running up them... My shoe always manages to catch the overhanging-lip-thingy, and I go flying.
SAME!! I am seriously cursed!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com