Mirror of Erised

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Mirror of Erised

Post by Spartan »

All i want in life is to be happy, or rather for everyone to be happy. So basically i have no idea what I'd see but it would probobly be me as an adult with the man of my dreams. There would most likely be a room behind me but my dream house has a very big garden and is tudor style. Kid's might be in the picture.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

probably me and my boyfriend. it sounds stupid but, other than like some material things [like wool socks XD jk cds. ] but seriously probably me and him. he's the most amazing person ive met. i love him soo much. hes one of the people i would literally take a bullet for if i had to.We've been going out for almost 10 months, and if i didnt have him id probably go crazy. especial with some of the stuff that's happened. i miss him a lo when im not with him.
and he's someone i can talk twilight with. :) if only i could get him to read harry potter...
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

bandnerd218 wrote:probably me and my boyfriend. it sounds stupid but, other than like some material things [like wool socks XD jk cds. ] but seriously probably me and him. he's the most amazing person ive met. i love him soo much. hes one of the people i would literally take a bullet for if i had to.We've been going out for almost 10 months, and if i didnt have him id probably go crazy. especial with some of the stuff that's happened. i miss him a lo when im not with him.
and he's someone i can talk twilight with. :) if only i could get him to read harry potter...
Ha, you sound just like my friend Sara. Boyfriend Jesse, saying amazing... the whole thing
List, Gnat ♥
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Hmmm, I can think of a few options, but they tend to change...
1. Me+ either William Beckett or Brendon Urie.
2. A cupcake and a party with my friends. Being around them just makes me happy. So do cupcakes.
3. Me, ruling the world. I have high ambitions.
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

Simple things I'd want: hug my boyfriend, not have to go to work, watch Twilight without the crowds (but God knows that's not happening for a while xD), understand myself and control my wants, marry my boyfriend with the dress I want (It has to be made special, since what I want is not in stores), and have his parents not freak out. Get a nice house, since the one I designed 8th grade is probably unlikely to get +sigh+, and have some kids (hopefully more than his two that he wants +giggle+). ^^
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

happiness and love. thats all i would see in the mirror, is for happiness and love to be in my life.
i would be pretty content with that.

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

I do believe I would see myself sitting on the sofa with someone very dear to me...
But Ill save that little nugget of information until I know its safe
:mrgreen:
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

It would be amazing if such a thing existed! I can not say what I really want in the world, I dont think I know? It would change too.

At the minute, I would see myself with an arm full of Stella McCartney clothes, maybe with her on the floor begging me to buy her range for the department store I work for?

If could have anything now it would be that, to be a buyer for a big department store like Selfridges. Or maybe one in LA? Also, my hair would be thicker.... :lol:

Oh, and why not, Rob would be there somewhere....
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I would see myself with all of the twilight cast and all lof my family and me as famous gymnast or something.
But, it is a fictional thing so i could say that i would have Twilight characters in it like Edward.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When I saw the Harry Potter relation, I had to click on the thread. Hehe. Well, at the moment, I can't think of anything I'd want other than Edward Cullen. ;) no biggie right?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.