Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Florida Fun

Post by SethisMine »

*Rosa and lily run into the water*
Isn't this fun? We should have more vacations.
*sighs in happiness*

Lily: MOMMY!!!! FISHIES!!!!!! :D
*Starts to talk to the very confused fish*
HAHA!!!! MOMMY!!!
Fishy says that I am a weird looking fish. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*walks out of the tent set up to one side, in board shorts and a P!ATD shirt; sniffs*
I smell a grill... and burgers! YUMMEH!!!
*runs to the burgers and makes herself a bacon burger* Good thing I didn't forget the bacon! :D

*eyes water warily* Where'd I leave my kayak...?

(LE GASP! I forgot my Florida fact!)
Fact: The leading cause of death in Florida is Matrix style shoot outs.
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I wanted Roxy to tell me what she'd like to do, now that we were in the water. I had some ideas, of course...

Gio.

I cocked my head to the side. Lidia? Roxy looked questioningly at me, but I whispered "Shhh" as I listened to Lidia's request. All right.

I closed my eyes to concentrate. I pulled sand from beneath us, willing it above the surface. Roxy drew in a breath when she saw it, but I stroked her arm reassuringly.

The glob of wet sand grew into a large sphere, about three feet wide. Then, taking Lidia's directions and the wind into account, I hurled the sphere back towards the beach.

There was a wet glop, some cries of surprise, and one loud exclamation. "Was that... Cosimo?"

I grinned and pulled her into deeper water.
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

*grabs boogie board*

who's comin with?

Josh?

Josh: zzzZZZzzz
Me: *sigh* how is he sleeping?!?!
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

*finally pulls up, and walks towards everyone, arguing with Demetri*
Demetri: we were going to Florida, not Canada.
It was an honest mistake!
Demetri: :roll: she programmed the GPS wrong and she ended up taking us to Ontario.
*Demetri sets down all the stuff and plops down on the ground*
*a bright red Converse shoe comes flying towards Demetri*
Demetri: hey!
*Maria huffs*
you could've done that too!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

Yay Florida Thread! Well I am a UCF alum but I still have to say Go Gators!!! I have always been a Gator fan and I go to as many games as I can. I would also like to take a moment to thank God for the rain that we have been having for the past week. Everything is nicely green again :D (even if my driveway is under three inches of water :lol: )
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I knI knew Gio was waiting for me to instigate some sort of activity but I was enjoying just standing in the water holding on to his arm. We always played a game in the water and I knew we would end up playing it again. I splashed him a little and barely moved before a mischiveous smile spread across his lips and he swung me into his arms then dropped me into the water. I found his legs and scrambled up his body, resting in his arms.

"You got me all wet." I said pouting. "Yes, that is what normally happens when one is in water." I shoved against his chest lightly and he pretended to drop me. My arms tightened there grip around his neck. After knowing he wasn't going to drop me again, he set me down slowly and I just stood there walking away just a few steps.

When his face was turned away I shoved as much water towards him as I can and took off running hoping the water would give me time to escape his retaliation. I didn't look back until I felt my body slowly being lifted into the air. My legs began kicking as I began screaming. "This isn't fair! I can't do that!" He cocked an eyebrow at me. "Haven't you ever heard life isn't fair?" He was splashing water at me and I continued to kick and squeal.

After having his fun he set me in the water and I attempted to stomp off. It didn't have the same affect it would have on land but I think he understood.

"Roxy, where are you going?" I didn't respond wondering how much I could make him feel bad for his little trick. I could probably get a couple of shopping trips after this little guilt trip. I smiled to myself as I happened upon a cave all thoughts of shopping and being wet raced out of my mind.

"GIO!!" I yelled. "Come look!" He was going to love it in here.

((Florida is the only state that has 2 rivers both with the same name. There is a Withlacoochee in north central Florida (Madison County) and a Withlacoochee in central Florida. They have nothing in common except the name. ))
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*laying on beach towel "tanning"*
Sooo... what's there to do in Florida besides drive around in Hummers and shoot people?
(little too much CSI: Miami ;) )
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Oh, Sab. I feel dumb. Shoulda just read your thoughts. (Hmm..LA Frankie issues huh? Depends...would you rather tell him off nicely or just a line of expletives? Like can you stop What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? stalking me you What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? scary Why are we talking about a donkey? punk. Get your scrawny Why are we talking about a donkey? away from me you shoot. Or nicely? Either way tell him it's over, you want space.)
((That took me like 5 rereads to understand, lol.
I've tried both ways, though.
Maybe I should look into a restraining order or something...
I mean he's completely harmless, but yet annoying as he**.))
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*giggles as she watches Cosimo get CAKED in sand*

Mmm, hey Sab! And Maria and Demitri and everyone else out in the water.
*eyes water VERY warily*
Lay around and sparkle all day? Or stalk the members of a certain awesome band, except they're not here right now. Go to Disney World and drink foreign ginger ale. Surf. Make fun of the old people and tourists. The usual.
And if you're wondering, I comandeered Frankie to go fetch me some marshmallows and waffles. I had a very sudden craving.

*pulls a sea kayak out of the back of the Mafia Mobile* Woohoo kayaking! Now I don't have to get in the water.

Fact: Most of Florida's population is old people, sent to live there by loving families in hopes that when the next hurricane comes around they'll get smooshed.

(We have a new thread, but I, as The Boss... vote that we just stay here for maybe another day or so... Unless we really want to go home.)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I had a moment of panic when Roxy yelled for me. The twins were halfway into weapon form before I realized there was no danger. I willed them back to their natural states as I approached Roxy. "What is it?"

Instead of answering, she pointed. Following her finger, I spotted what had gotten her so excited.

A cave.

This one was right on the water's edge, too. The ocean actually continued into the cave. There must be tide pools inside.

I smiled and took Roxy's hand, pulling her close so I could put my arm over her shoulder. We started walking towards the cave mouth. "Do you remember when Antoin helped kick me out of my apartment?" She nodded. "I had to hide out in a cave that day."

"Is that why you like them so much?"

We were at the entrance, ankle-deep in saltwater. "No," I answered. "There are some wonderful things to see in caves."

And with that, I led her inside.