Horrible and Great pick-up lines

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Horrible and Great pick-up lines

Post by pennybug84 »

I haven't experiened it. But I was watching the television show White Collar on USA and this FBI guy was undercover & he had to think quick on his feet to try to get this lady to like him and he said "You look thirsty." to let him get her a drink. I thought it was pretty stupid & don't think that would ever work on me.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

bahahaha I love the show peter sucks at flirting and neal so smooth lol.
Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my
problems ~ i had a guy say that tome. but it was funny since he is my best friend
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

pennybug84 wrote:I haven't experiened it. But I was watching the television show White Collar on USA and this FBI guy was undercover & he had to think quick on his feet to try to get this lady to like him and he said "You look thirsty." to let him get her a drink. I thought it was pretty stupid & don't think that would ever work on me.
hihi... I would have been flatered,....
brain totally on Twilight... looking thirsty has a totally different meaning... ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

A while ago some guy asked my friend to dance with "you've got a nice Why are we talking about a donkey?. Wanna rub it against me?"