People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: People who stare

Post by sachael »

we had a costume party @ work an i dressed up like bellatrix lestrange (harry potter).. and for some reason.. everyone just stares at me as we walk thru out table.. and everyone is wearing a coutume.. i asked my friends what's wrong.. we don't see any... :(
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

sachael wrote:we had a costume party @ work an i dressed up like bellatrix lestrange (harry potter).. and for some reason.. everyone just stares at me as we walk thru out table.. and everyone is wearing a coutume.. i asked my friends what's wrong.. we don't see any... :(
They were probably wondering what character you were dressed up as. Or maybe they were astounded by your awesomeness. :lol: :lol: 8-)
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yeah maybe.. but it creeps me out if people stare...
ImageImage
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Yeah, but :)...

Still, I can't stop staring at people though and even though some are brave enough to tell me to stop I reply, "No way in Hell I'm going to stop." :D

-Janine
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yeah if that was jackson rathbone.. i don't mind staring... :d
ImageImage
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

sachael wrote:yeah if that was jackson rathbone.. i don't mind staring... :d
Hahaha, or Kellan Lutz for that matter. That boy makes me swoon.
Belle
Wandering Through Town

Post by Belle »

Muffin wrote:Oh god, by the way it sounds I'm gonna get pelted for saying this... but

I stare

*Hides*

However in my defence I don't stare at people. I just stare at nothing. I blank out sometimes, or when I'm thinking. And I just stare. Which freaks my friends out, and I end up having to apolgize to complete strangers. I'm honestly not staring at them, I'm just thinking.
Yeah, I do that too! I'm like day dreaming on the bus or just anywhere and I'm looking in a random direction and I don't even know what I'm looking at sometimes and people walk into my line of view and they're like "why are you stareing at me?!" and then I get all imbarrassed cause I hate when people do that to me too.
I feel bad about a few times when I've just stared.
Like this one time on the bus, I was really tired and I was half daydreaming. This really cute guy came on and I started looking at him cause I was still half in trance from being tired and I hadn't realized I'd been staring at him for awhile :? and he looks up at me, and I'm sorry to say that I didn't look away, I just stared back at him. My reaction time was way off I was like "what he stared back at me? Ooops, Ive been staring that's rude." a minute after he had already looked away and started wispering to his friends :oops: very imbarassing.

When I was younger I liked staring out my car window and just staring people in the eyes while draving by and seeing what their reaction would be..(wow. now that I'm remembering this I'm realizing what a strange child I was :? :lol: ) Sorry for anybody thats been stared at by me lol
Last edited by Belle on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
“No, i don't like you,
I just stare at you all day long for no reason at all.” --Edward Cullen (jk, lol ^^)
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Muffin wrote:Oh god, by the way it sounds I'm gonna get pelted for saying this... but

I stare

*Hides*
Don't worry. We have some stare-ers here, too! So no need to get pelted. xD.

-Janine
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yeah i do stare too.. esp if i my mind is blank.. or if i was seriously thinking of something.. well i stare blankly and sometimes not realizing i'm already staring to a person..
ImageImage
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

I stare

*Hides*

Like you, I am one of those people. I tend to have staring moments where I completely blank out and zone into another world. However! I do have those moments where people stare at me.
Story time!
So I was sitting in Anthro class one day and I was talking to my friend that sits behind me. And there was this kid who sat a row away from me, but across from me on my left. (if that made any sense :| ) Anyways, so as I was telling my friend something I could feel as if someone was watching me. I turn my head slightly too look at the kid in the other row and he's full on staring at me. I stop talking to my friend and stare back at the kid. I'm not one to back down when it comes to staring contests so we remained like that for, I don't know how long. Then finally after forever he looks away and I take home the win. He never shows up to class anymore...
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle