People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: People who stare

Post by sarah! »

This really creepy guy at school kept staring at me and I was nervous to do anything because I knew he was watching. I was so thankful when he stopped.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

One time I caught a lady staring at me in my sleep.

I was at camp for a week and one of the counselors always came in and woke us up. Well, I was already awake that morning (as I usually was) and I saw the fat ginger counselor come out of her room so I pretended to be asleep (I'm an excellent fake sleeper). She walked over to my bed, leaned down and started staring at me. Just staring. STARING. At me. In my 'sleep'. I'm thinking Ok... wtf... and after about 10 minutes of STARING she walked over to the other Sarah's bed and stared at her for about a minute before finally turning on the lights and telling us to get up. Who does that? lol
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

^^^ how would you know she was staring at you if you were pretending to sleep? Wouldn't your eyes be closed?

Anyway, this girl on my bus stares at me everyday, and I dont know why. I've come to the conclusion that I'm so ugly she can't look away, she's lonely and wants to be my friend, or she just enjoys staring at people. Once I was forced to sit next to her as all the other seats were taken, and i swear to god she did not look away from me the entire time.

Just having people look at me makes me uncomfortable, let alone watch me :? Im tempted to confront this girl and demand to know what her problem was.....[but she never showed] ha-ha-ha-ha. ohhhh boyyy. Thats it :]
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

there is this guy on my bus...eww i don't want to go into detail about him but basically you just keep s fa away as possiblefrom im, i swear he is a pedo, and i don't make these allogtions lightly...he is 15 and recenty went out with this 9 year old! anyway...he ften just sits there and stares at me and the girl next to me (she is 11 and my nextdoor neighbour) i allways feel relly creeped out by him!+ sorry for my neighbour. usually i'm jus listening to my music on the way to school and you can feel his eyes boring into you, it is so creepy! so i just look up at himand give him a really disgouste look, he looks away but then once i go back to my music h starts staring again so then i'm lik"peter, please, keep your eyes to yourself"
evey one looks up then and gives him evils.
peter = :shock:
me and my neighbour = :(
every one else = :evil:

i do have to say though i am one for day dreaming,i constantly just gaze off and stare into space. all my friends think it is soo funny!
they'relike waving infont of my ace
"jo? johanna? are you there?"
and i slowly come back to reality.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Post by SilentHeart »

Having people stare at me often makes me unconfortable. I sometimes daydream and when I wake up I realise I was staring in the direction of somebody, or someone was staying next to me and I didn't notice. But some of the people I cought staring had this really creepy look, not like one would have while daydreaming. The weirdest moment I ever had was on a bus. I sat down a few seats away from an old lady and looked out the window. When I turned my head, I saw her staring at me and I could read nothing on her face - it was really creepy. She had her head tilted in an odd position, looking back at me. I looked down and hoped she saw I was embarassed and look away, but she kept staring. She got off before I did and I was relieved, but as the buss moved past her, her face looked different, less strange. I didn't get why she had stared at me like that.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

sarah! wrote:This really creepy guy at school kept staring at me and I was nervous to do anything because I knew he was watching. I was so thankful when he stopped.
Think about you being the teacher and the guy being one of your students...I have a couple of kids at school who keep staring at me in a strange way. I can assure you it's really creepy. It makes you feel so uncomfortable while you're giving your lecture and no matter how much you move around those eyes are always fixed on you...
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

rain.on.me wrote:^^^ how would you know she was staring at you if you were pretending to sleep? Wouldn't your eyes be closed?
I had them open just a slit.

I was at work yesterday and one of my friends told me that a customer wouldn't quit staring at her. So I looked out into the dining room and sure enough... there was an old man looking at us with a goofy grin on his face. I told her to come over to the drive-thru area with me but before we could move the guy got up and started walking over to us. I was kind of curious to hear what he had to say so I didn't leave and realized my mistake as soon as he started talking to me instead of Rachelle.
----------
Man: Are you related to the Gottfrieds by any chance?

Me: No...

Man: Really? You look a lot like a girl I went to school with. I thought that maybe you were her daughter or granddaughter or something. I can really see her in you.

Me: No, not related to any Gottfrieds. Sorry.

Man: Huh. That's weird.

Me: Yea... *awkward silence*

----------
I don't know why everyone keeps seeing other people when they look at me.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

In my gym class the Special Ed kids join us when we go down to the weight room, along with the Special Ed instructors. One of those SE teachers stares at me and my friend the whole time we're in there. We'd be working out or just standing there, then i look up and theres this old lady gawking at us, and she will not stop no matter how much we stare back! good thing the weight room is over and we've moved on to health class this marking period, which means no more starey lady! :?
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

Holy Cats (wow, I guess 4 hours in a van with 4 others does that too you!)!! That happens to me all the time- I'm serious. I always think it's becuase This one creep is always standing behind me (he is- he is in the same grade as me and follows me to and from Home Ec/FACE). But it is soo creepy. Seroiusly- we share our middle school with the high schoolers, and being in the 7th grade, it freaks me out when all the seniors stare at me- and they do. My fried says it is because my hair hasn't been the same color or style since septemeber. I think it's because they think I'm "emo" (all the guys in 6th-8th do, at least). Whatever people are mean. :cry: wow. drama much??? Alrighty...

Bex
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

dimber wrote:
Think about you being the teacher and the guy being one of your students...I have a couple of kids at school who keep staring at me in a strange way. I can assure you it's really creepy. It makes you feel so uncomfortable while you're giving your lecture and no matter how much you move around those eyes are always fixed on you...
Hehehehehe. Sometimes I do that to people just to freak them out. I used to do it to my teachers all the time but then I would have to quit because I wanted to laugh at how silly I was being.