People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

People who stare

Post by Pel »

Quote:
She keeps staring at me-it's freaking me out! -Billy Crystal as Calcifer the Fire Demon;Howl's Moving Castle

Hehehe. How many of you have felt this way before?

I can't stand it! I had these two people staring at me all through my midnight feast with my sister and parents at Denny's after work tonight. I don't know why they were staring at ME. Maybe I look like someone. But it was insane!

Have you been victim or have you victimized? Share your stare stories! Muahahah!
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Re: People who stare

Post by wildroses »

ugh i have!! i hate it its so intimidating.
i usually use my hair to like cover me up, and hide my face a little and i feel a bit better.
but theres this guy, and he will turn in his seat and just stare at me. and i'll try and stare back at him, (of course i'm blushing uncontrollably the whole time; hes reallllly cute) but i always fail and look away AND HE STILL STARES!
it freaks me out! what does he want?!
loll
randomness bum<3
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I ended up dating a guy because of staring.. He stared at Me everyday. Then I started glareing back. Then we started raising eyebrows and smileing uncontrolably at each other. Then we spoke. Great times
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I can't help but think there's something wrong with me if I notice someone staring at me. I work with teenage boys, already not good right? Yesterday I had that funny feeling that I was being watched and I looked up to see one boy just staring. I glared back and said something like "Rudeness! Dude, stop staring at me, you're freaking me out." It is rude to stare. I got him to stop, but he had still managed to annoy me.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I was seriously injured once and i was out of school for like a month and a half. I came back and people were staring at me like i was a dead man walking. I still ended up getting the highest grades in the junior high. wow. that is pretty sad.
List, Gnat ♥
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

UGH I hate starers.

It makes me overly anxious, I just start thinking "Oh my god, why are they staring at me? What does my hair look like? I wish they would stop now." and my mind just races.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I just don't like people who look at me, let alone stare at me.
I am constantly yelling at my mom to stop looking at me. It just makes me so incredibly uncomfortable. It makes me think that they're criticizing something about me, which I can't handle.
When I sleep over my best friend's house, and we brush our teeth, I have to tell her to not look at me while I do it. I just...just don't like people, anybody, looking at me.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

srabrgr wrote:UGH I hate starers.

It makes me overly anxious, I just start thinking "Oh my god, why are they staring at me? What does my hair look like? I wish they would stop now." and my mind just races.

I feel the same exact way. I always think they stare because I have messed up hair or makeup, so I freak out. Usually I just stare back, to freak them out too, but that doesn't always work.
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Anarey »

I'm used to people staring and now I don't even care. It is probably because I used to go to college with blue (or purple afterward) highlights in my hair and once I wore vampire fangs on Halloween. I was also in a couple of plays in the drama club so I got less self conscious and now I sometimes don't even notice if someone's staring at me. I used to hate it in high school though.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Muffin
Settled in Forks

Post by Muffin »

Oh god, by the way it sounds I'm gonna get pelted for saying this... but

I stare

*Hides*

However in my defence I don't stare at people. I just stare at nothing. I blank out sometimes, or when I'm thinking. And I just stare. Which freaks my friends out, and I end up having to apolgize to complete strangers. I'm honestly not staring at them, I'm just thinking.