People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: People who stare

Post by StupidxLamb »

People stare at me when I wear my Team Edward t-shirt. I also have a t-shirt that says Warrior Chicks on it, and I get a lot of stares for that one. It's from a youth retreat. XD

There's one guy who I know that stares at me a LOT. It's really creepy. I am trying to figure out what pattern would be most effective. Sometimes when I look back at him, it's with the intention of getting him to look away. But he doesn't alway! Then it's like...Okay? I caught you dude! Look away! And sometimes I ignore it, but I can still feel him staring at me, so I don't even know what to do anymore. Lol. It's not even as though we talk all that much either. :|
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I get stares all the time, probably because i'm big, have a blonde faux-hawk, don't dress like most other government employees and i have tattoos. :)
LaTuaCantante1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LaTuaCantante1 »

lol. i feel lame. i dont get stared at. i dont mind so much though.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Sometimes I don't mind when people stare and other times it really bothers me.

Right now I have one of those "guy staring at me" situations. I don't like it in the least bit either. I know this guy from last year and I didn't particularly like him. I had to sit by him once and simply had to move, the way he talked about the girls sickened me so much. This year he's in my history class and at least I don't have to sit with or listen to him, but he's being weird enough where he is. He keeps looking at my legs! Or maybe my shoes, it's hard to tell. I've narrowed it down to three reasons:

1. My legs are covered in purple scars from the bug bites I've gotten over the last two summers which I know can be freaky looking.

2. I have very attractive shoes.... or legs.

3. He's day dreaming and happens to look at me.

Either way, I'm rather ticked he's chosen me and not some other person in the class. I sit with three girls. Look at one of them! Lucky me, though, I have to be close to him so I'm more "convenient." :x
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Okay well I have a few people that stare at me in school. I don't like being stared at...but this one guy. He can stare all he wants. loll I think he's beautiful...not even kidding! Sometimes I can't help but stare either! lol

But this other guy, he's just plain weird. he stares at me all the time and like gives me weird looks. i try not to even glance over..but u know when somebody's staring at you...you just can't help but look every now and then. UGH! weird!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

I hate when people stare at me! Usually it's because I actually know the answer to a question because I actually listen in class most of the time. Then, it's more like gawking and I feel like throwing my humongous book at the person at just stare at them back. Actually, I would never do that because 1) I'm afraid of making eye contact with anyone less than a friend and 2) I'd probobly miss and hit someone else with the book and then I'd feel really bad.

But sometimes I stare too, so whatever. Especially when the guy is really cute. (yummy!!)
Grrrrr...
-- momo
nessiecurs
Settled in Forks

Post by nessiecurs »

i beleive i have victimized. in class one day i was staring dreamily out the window, but it was behind this kid's seat and he must of thought that i was a sketchball staring dreamily at him. i realized he kept on having awkward glances at my direction and getting the idea, i looked away, felling really embarrassed. gosh now i need to find a window seat to start staring off in space.
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

nessiecurs wrote:i beleive i have victimized. in class one day i was staring dreamily out the window, but it was behind this kid's seat and he must of thought that i was a sketchball staring dreamily at him. i realized he kept on having awkward glances at my direction and getting the idea, i looked away, felling really embarrassed. gosh now i need to find a window seat to start staring off in space.
Oh I do that too! It's so embarassing!

p.s. I like your signature! hahahahaaa!
Grrrrr...
-- momo
nessiecurs
Settled in Forks

Post by nessiecurs »

MomoLivesInSpoons wrote:
nessiecurs wrote:i beleive i have victimized. in class one day i was staring dreamily out the window, but it was behind this kid's seat and he must of thought that i was a sketchball staring dreamily at him. i realized he kept on having awkward glances at my direction and getting the idea, i looked away, felling really embarrassed. gosh now i need to find a window seat to start staring off in space.
Oh I do that too! It's so embarassing!

p.s. I like your signature! hahahahaaa!

haaaa thanks ^^
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

nessiecurs, i like your banner, but what does the little tiny print say?
List, Gnat ♥