Anime Thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Re: Anime Thread

Post by Maus »

starmie_alice_holter wrote:I absolutely *hate* Yagami Light. He's a *posterior*. L is the best. Long live L!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I agree. I thought he was okay at first... but he's just so mean and I feel so bad for L. Especially cause L is all like... hooray, my first ever friend and then ... grar. Yagami is a posterior. :lol:
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I don't watch much of it really, and the ones i do like i forget the names of. seeing as i only watch it when my friend liz comes over and brnigs the dvds. but the ones i do remember are fruits basket, full metal alchemeist(sp??) and that's it, i'll post again sometime when i remember some more of the ones i liked. she only has a few volumes of series but i still get to watch them. as for fruits basket... i postively adore aayame. does anyone else?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

I LOVE SKIP BEAT!

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

roo-roo91 wrote:I don't watch much of it really, and the ones i do like i forget the names of. seeing as i only watch it when my friend liz comes over and brnigs the dvds. but the ones i do remember are fruits basket, full metal alchemeist(sp??) and that's it, i'll post again sometime when i remember some more of the ones i liked. she only has a few volumes of series but i still get to watch them. as for fruits basket... i postively adore aayame. does anyone else?
I love Fruits Basket too. Aayame is wonderful and oh so entertaining, but my fav is hatori (but I'm a dragon too, so I may be bias lol :lol: )

I love many others, most the same as others have listed. I wish I had more time to stay up to date on my anime and manga
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

Has anyone here watched Darker than Black? It's a great anime, although the ending is terrible.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ally_Cat wrote:
roo-roo91 wrote:I don't watch much of it really, and the ones i do like i forget the names of. seeing as i only watch it when my friend liz comes over and brnigs the dvds. but the ones i do remember are fruits basket, full metal alchemeist(sp??) and that's it, i'll post again sometime when i remember some more of the ones i liked. she only has a few volumes of series but i still get to watch them. as for fruits basket... i postively adore aayame. does anyone else?
I love Fruits Basket too. Aayame is wonderful and oh so entertaining, but my fav is hatori (but I'm a dragon too, so I may be bias lol :lol: )

I love many others, most the same as others have listed. I wish I had more time to stay up to date on my anime and manga
Same here, I wish i had enough money to buy a ton of dvds adn books. then i'd be happy, but way too distracted with the stuff to do anything else.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

HA! Anime...where to begin...

My absolute favorite is Yu Yu Hakusho (Hiei) the ones that follow in no particular order are:
Rurouni Kenshin
Wolfs Rain
FLCL
Death Note
Android Kikaider (every one seems to hate this one...but i was a sucker for it. Shut up.)
HunterX (hisoka O_o)
Cowboy Bebop (Jupiter Jazz fav. episode)
Escaflowne
Ghost in the Shell
.hack//SIGN (SIGN only, none of the others)
D. Gray-man
FMA
Thats all I can remember as of now....I know theres more *thinks* ah well. Love the manga of these too.
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

CODE GEASS
Blood +
Neon Genesis Evangelion (giant robots oh yay!)
Anatolia (manga only as of now ;_; but a darn good one)
XXX Holic
Angel Sanctuary
Pet Shop of Horrors
Model (vampires ^^)
Kingdom Hearts (yes i like that game, for the lulz)
Outlaw Star (an old favorite)
Dear High School Gang Leader (funny sh*t)

Theres still more...but I knew I left some critical ones out D:
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Ouran High School Host Club! I just started watching the anime and reading the manga, and it is HILARIOUS!!! I've also had a soft spot for Sailor Moon since it was the first anime that I ever liked.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i'm not a huge anime fan, but there are a few i absolutely love!!! i used to watch sailor moon when i was really little!! ;) and i just recently finished inuyahsa!!! great story!! and i am in absolute love with kamikaze kauito (hope i spelled it right!!) jeanne!! fin is soooooo freaking awesome!! it broke my heart when she turned evil...*sniff* :cry: OH!!! and i loved the movie spirited away!! very touching movie!!
Betting on Alice.