Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Halloween

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I love Halloween! I find it really funny how are parents tell us our entire lives not to take candy from strangers, and then one night a year they send us out begging for candy from strangers.

I'm being the Joker, I'm having his coat replicated just for me, everything from the lining to the buttons is going to be exact because I'm very picky and won't let even one litte detail be off. I still need the rest of my costume, though. My friend is dressing up as a knife to complement my outfit, lol.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Wow. Scary.
I think I'd run screaming in terror from you. Or try to kick you first, then run.
My favorite part of Halloween is the CANDY CORN! I say like Heimlich does in Bugs Life! Oh heck, its awesome.
This year I'm dressing up as a Dandy/Sith Lord combo thing, based on Sith Lord Alice from the SKITS. Wha cha.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I hate dressing up for Halloween. All the costumes are slutty. And the ones that aren't are ugly. I've given up on dressing for Halloween when I outgrew the girl sizes. And I'm not crafty-I can't come up with costumes. Last year when people asked me who I was to be funny, I said, "I'm Sabrina the teenage witch when she went brunette." So I'll probably be the brunette Sabrina again. :roll:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Halloween....but it stinks cause my husband hates it! SO getting $$ fr decorations and costumes is like pulling teeth.
My 3 yr old os being a pirate
my 4 yr old is being a policeman
I'm being a robber and my baby is being a bag of money that I'm stealing...hence the policeman...lol...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:My favorite part of Halloween is the CANDY CORN!
OH YES!! i love candy corn. its so addicting... :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

debussygirl wrote:I hate dressing up for Halloween. All the costumes are slutty. And the ones that aren't are ugly. I've given up on dressing for Halloween when I outgrew the girl sizes. And I'm not crafty-I can't come up with costumes. Last year when people asked me who I was to be funny, I said, "I'm Sabrina the teenage witch when she went brunette." So I'll probably be the brunette Sabrina again. :roll:
You should try this website www.costumesupercenter.com
Of course there are some leggier costumes, but there is also some really cool stuff. I mean Judy Jetson, and Wonder Woman, Cleopatra.

P.S I LOVE Halloween and pride myself on coming up with original and classy costumes. PM me for ideas ;)
Gemini93
Settled in Forks

Post by Gemini93 »

My fellow Twilighters and I are dressing up as vampires, but the stereotypical ones with the fangs and the cape, because if we were to dress up as Twilight vampires, nobody would get what we were supposed to be.
***INSERT WITTY AND CREATIVE TWILIGHT-RELATED BANNER HERE***
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I'm going with fangz, and I'll stil be Twilighty.
Well, more Dandy tahn Twilight, but still.
I think vampires look cooler with fangz.
You can blame the Sixteen Candles vid for that.
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Last year I went as a demon and carried a wanted poster with a picture of Sam & Dean on it. It was fun. I don't know that I"m dressing up this year. We haven't made any plans.

My kiddos are going as a pokemon trainer and a TAPS investigator.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Bewitched wrote: My kiddos are going as a TAPS investigator.
Okay, that is a cool costume. Very creative! I love it!