Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Halloween

Post by Pizza?? »

I'm going to be the female version of the Joker. Heck yes man.
ferita
Settled in Forks

Post by ferita »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:haha *nervous laughter*
I don't really like Halloween that much.
I hate going to school on Halloween.
Sometimes the costumes that people have on scare the heck out of me.
Seriously, if I see someone with a scary costume on I run the other direction.
that would definetly suck, thats the one thing i hate about going trick or treating (which i'm to old for now i'll have to take a kid i baby-sit around) is getting scared by costumes, some are ridiculous. but we can't wear costumes to school i wish we could. :cry: but scary costumes would be the worst part .

you can't even get away with the "its just an outfit" thing, they can just say its "distracting" and send you to the office but, then again it ususally is distracting. haha
Is it weird that it still surpries me every time I open one of my stephenie meyer books to find it signed even thought I was there when it happened?
Macy!
Learning to Love Green

Post by Macy! »

I take Halloween very lightly, and don't really like it when people take it too seriously...it's kind of creepy. Last year my friend and I got last minute costumes: inflatable fat ballerinas. We went to a little thing at her church and everyone wanted to get their picture with us! It was hilarious!
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

Halloween is my all time favorite holiday!
Im going to trick or treat this year even tough im a freshmen and im 15 years old.haha.
Never to old to trick or treat.
i of course am planning on going as a vampire!!HAHA!
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

oh my god!!!!!!!!! HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!! it's my FAVORITE holiday. i don't know what i want to be this year. anyone have any suggestions? i was a vampire last year...i might go as a Cullen this year though.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I love holloween too. I usually go tricker treating, even if it does sound silly. I like candy, a lot. So I always make the best of holloween, no matter how cold or dark out it is.
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

I LOVE Halloween!!! Since I have to work that day, I'll be dressed up as a Zombie Pastry Chef. I can't really have too much on since I'll be working in front of a 325 degree oven and customers.

I haven't decided what my costume will be like for the rest of the day. I'm thinking about being Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

I don't care HOW old I am, I will always celebrate Halloween. I love it whether I'm getting candy or giving candy out... or just partying.
Luna Silvertail
Wandering Through Town

Post by Luna Silvertail »

I love Halloween! :D

I don't trick-or-treat anymore, but I think I'll walk around with my cloak that I've answered the door with for the past couple Halloweens.

I remember some of my old costumes from when I was little!

- Sylvester (as in the cat that gets owned by tweety...)
- Pikachu (Pokemon was cool then...)
- Southern Lady (My mom made a lovely dress and everything! :D It looked really authentic! I still have the sun hat I bought for this.)
- Witch
- Witch again
- Cat (How original? XD)
- Ravenclaw Student (Was my last year trick-or-treating. D: I loved the snazzy tie I found.... )

How about you guys? What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were little?
Oh yeah? Well, I bit the werewolf back!
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I hate Halloween, and I always have. The only good thing about it is the candy, and most of the time it was just bags of popcorn or stuff I didn't like.

I've been: (not in order)
a witch
maid
clown (i was a baby, didn't pick it)
minnie mouse
doctor
cat
boxer
girl pirate
princess
hmmm...thats all I can remember :?

This year, if my high school has a Halloween dance, me and my best friend are going to be vampires. I'm sure it's not too hard for you guys to figure out where our inspiration came from ;)
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

The first Halloween costume I remember as a child was Strawberry Shortcake!
I LOVE Halloween!! I'm in my 30s, though, and none of our friends are that big into it!
I have a monster bride costume that I've worn the past 4 years! I get to do the goth makeup and freak the family out!!