Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Halloween

Post by peacepicturelexi »

Gemini93 wrote:My fellow Twilighters and I are dressing up as vampires, but the stereotypical ones with the fangs and the cape, because if we were to dress up as Twilight vampires, nobody would get what we were supposed to be.
oh i know! haha im going to a party and i was going to try and go as bella at prom but i dont have an edward :? plus people would think i was just some zombie prom queen or w.e :geek:
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I don't do much for Halloween anymore but I absolutely LOVE it! And I live in an apartment that had kids everywhere so I'm sure we'll get hit by all the lil trick or treaters! I love seeing their costumes. I'm a little young for kids, but I can't wait to dress up my kids for Halloween. What a fun day!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ok so what do you hand out? when i was little my mom passed out cans of pop (soda, coke) and a bag of chips...now i hand out full size candy bars (i get them cheap @ cost-co)
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

We get a bunch of fun sized candy bars and let the kiddies take a big handful.

Now I'm starting to reminisce about all the Halloweens past and I can't help but laugh when I think of the year I went Trick-or-Treating as Michel Jackson, I even had a stuffed monkey named Bubbles hanging around my neck. I surprised me how many people immediately knew who I was.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Waffle of Doom wrote:We get a bunch of fun sized candy bars and let the kiddies take a big handful.

Now I'm starting to reminisce about all the Halloweens past and I can't help but laugh when I think of the year I went Trick-or-Treating as Michel Jackson, I even had a stuffed monkey named Bubbles hanging around my neck. I surprised me how many people immediately knew who I was.
lol, ok michael jackson...awesome...
~cat~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~cat~ »

this year im g2 be a pirate, cuz pirates r awesome...especially da one with the cool compass and eyeliner, my love.

i remember when i was in preschool i was snow white and my mom nd my friend (christopher)'s mom took us to disneyland for halloween. i wore da rite outfit for disneyland...but christopher killed it by being spiderman. lol
ImageImage Go Team Edward! I got nothing against Jacob, it's just that Edward is better for Bella.
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Hmm I don't know what I am going to be this year. I haven't dressed up for several years, the last time I did it was something really thrown together for a last minute party. I want to be a witch I think. I have always wanted to be a witch and in all my years of dressing up I never did. I was always something really girly. My mom made my costumes so it was always some sort of elaborate dress, rennaisance lady, southern belle, Belle from beauty and the beast, etc. I want to get orange and black striped stockings this year! I think that would be great!

I was a tree once.... :?
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
LaLaLauren
Settled in Forks

Post by LaLaLauren »

I have this amazing (catch the sarcasm??) friend who decied my legs would look "hot" in some skanky costume. It's from spirit halloween, called "Sexy Rasberry Costume From Legs Avenue" But, I can't get out of it, so she's forcing me in it. *Sighs* She is soooo much like Alice, It's scary.
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." ~Edward Cullen

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
http://www.savemidnightsun.com/petition.aspx
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

~cat~ wrote:this year im g2 be a pirate, cuz pirates r awesome...especially da one with the cool compass and eyeliner, my love.
I'm being a Vampirate this year! I cannot wait to dress up, possibly my favourite part of Halloween. One year I was a mummy, only with actual bandages and not toiletpaper and that has been my favourite costume.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

LaLaLauren wrote:I have this amazing (catch the sarcasm??) friend who decied my legs would look "hot" in some skanky costume. It's from spirit halloween, called "Sexy Rasberry Costume From Legs Avenue" But, I can't get out of it, so she's forcing me in it. *Sighs* She is soooo much like Alice, It's scary.
LOL! I just googled it...its cute, but I can se where it would be...erm...difficult...