Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Halloween

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Yes they are! My advice is to NEVER get a store bought coustume, because if you go some place it's likely that somebody else will have the exact same one as you. So put something together from vintage and resale stores, that way it's totally unique and you can decide exactly how much you want to show off. (Plus it usually ends up being cheaper than store bought costumes, at least for other people, not for me because I tend to go overboard :? )
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

So I totally can't decide what I want to be! I'm one of the girls who likes to dress sexy...but it's not really any different then when I dress up to go out to a bar, so meh. I thimk I might be a mummy...I have a white wrap top and little booty shorts that match...then I just need to buy a sheet and rip some pieces and wrap some pieces around...but I don't know...I bought a blonde wig for future possible Rosalie looks (twi-con) so I'll probably throw that on too : )
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

I think i'm going like this femme fatale killer from the 40's haha. I saw The Black Dahlia yesterday and Hillary Swank's character insipired me.
I got this short black dress, fishnets.. and I'm going to get a gun to put it on my leg with a strap. And with like, feathers in my hair, and the whole long cigarrete thing.. seems kind of fun.

I'm going to a club with all my friends for this halloween party, so I want something I can wear all night long and not look ridiculous.
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

ana; wrote:I think i'm going like this femme fatale killer from the 40's haha. I saw The Black Dahlia yesterday and Hillary Swank's character insipired me.
I got this short black dress, fishnets.. and I'm going to get a gun to put it on my leg with a strap. And with like, feathers in my hair, and the whole long cigarrete thing.. seems kind of fun.

I'm going to a club with all my friends for this halloween party, so I want something I can wear all night long and not look ridiculous.
Sounds way cute!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

^^ Thanks!

Today I bought the fake gun, and the cigarette thing. I need to see if it actually works with the cigarrete.

I was playing all morning with the gun.
I'm 18, why did I never told my mom to get me one of those?

I feel like a kid again.
And kind of boyish too.
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

I gave the store-bought costume three years ago. I will not risk the chances of having the same costume as someone else. I made my own costume this year, the queen of hearts, i must admit that i did get inspired by the store one but i totally made it my own changing the top part to a corset and the skirt more tulle, i'm finishing it today so i'm pretty excited.
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

WOW! Sounds so cool! I come from a family of retarded sewers, soo... I dunno. This year I'm going to be a MAterial Girl. The play on words type, not the real kind (that'd be a hard costume!). So funny! I even have a blonde madonna wig!
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I want to dress up as a hobo this year...so I can get free money.

But no, I'm dressing up as a stupid pirate.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Seeing all of the cool ideas makes me sad. I'm not dressing up. I have no where to go. =( Unless I dress up just to pass out candy to the kiddies. But I'm never very brilliant with my ideas..
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

my friend is having an epic party
im helping her plan it
and im going as a gothic fairy
but i need some sort of fishnet top
and i have noooo idea where to get one