Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Halloween

Post by *Bloodlust* »

I'm going to downtown Austin. I heard it's CRAZY on Halloween.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

So what's everyone wearing for halloween?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I watched Hocus Pocus yesterday. I think that is my favorite Halloween movie. That or the Charlie Brown one with the Great Pumpkin. I'm not into the creepy sort of Halloween stuff--I'm in it more for the trick-or-treat light and fun stuff.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

ana; wrote:So what's everyone wearing for halloween?
Me and my friends are dressing up as power rangers :D. That being said, we look nothing like the real power rangers. IMO, we look more like colourful ninja's, but I love our costumes!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Haha that seems so fun.

It's hard here to find costumes, so I'll probably end sewing one for my and my friend.
Or trying to atleast, haha. Never got that far on the sewing class.

I want to do like a couple costume, with one of my girlfriends.
Don't know what yet though.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

me and my BF were going to be Barbie and Ken but instead me and my friends are going to get Twilight tshirts wear really short black skirts and high socks with converse. Like groupies for a band only Twilighters. :lol:
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I'm going as a girl Joker, I'm having the coat made for me, and I'm going to make the vest, buy a cheap blue dress shirt, some really tight purple skinny jeans, and black high-heeled boots. Then I'm going to curl my hair and put in some green and do the make-up.

The only part of the costume I'm having trouble with is the purple leather gloves, I don't want to buy the costume ones because they look so cheap, and I have no idea where to find real ones :( , anybody know where I can look?
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Laura
Wandering Through Town

Post by Laura »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
I'm going as a girl Joker, I'm having the coat made for me, and I'm going to make the vest, buy a cheap blue dress shirt, some really tight purple skinny jeans, and black high-heeled boots. Then I'm going to curl my hair and put in some green and do the make-up.

The only part of the costume I'm having trouble with is the purple leather gloves, I don't want to buy the costume ones because they look so cheap, and I have no idea where to find real ones :( , anybody know where I can look?

If you're willing to spend the money, I would just try a department store like Sears. If you live in an area that gets cold like I do they are starting to put their winter attire out. You could probably find some leather gloves. They may not be the purple purple, but maybe a plum color (that seems to be pretty popular right now) and if you get nice glove not only will they be awesome for the costume, you can wear them when the weather gets bad =] If you can't get them there, I would try an antique store or maybe a reputable costume shop.

Good luck in the search!

And as far as my Halloween goes, I'm having a small party. Just a few people, an intimate setting. We'll probably order pizza and watch a movie like we did last year. It was awesome. I bought this pretty black and gold dress and this awesome shoes. It's supposed to be a witch's costume but I'm going to go as a vampire (my first choice was Abby from NCIS and I even bought these huge boots with buckles!) I haven't been a vampire since 2nd grade (I was Biniccula =]) I'm really looking forward to Halloween. Autum just has this aura about it that makes me feel so incredible. That sounds a little strange, but there's really no other way to put it haha.
They were perfect, they were beautiful.They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see.No words. No before.No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing. -AFI
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Laura wrote:
Waffle of Doom wrote:

If you're willing to spend the money, I would just try a department store like Sears. If you live in an area that gets cold like I do they are starting to put their winter attire out. You could probably find some leather gloves. They may not be the purple purple, but maybe a plum color (that seems to be pretty popular right now) and if you get nice glove not only will they be awesome for the costume, you can wear them when the weather gets bad =] If you can't get them there, I would try an antique store or maybe a reputable costume shop.

Good luck in the search!
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm gonna try Sears first, because I will be wearing them, and the coat, again.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Laura
Wandering Through Town

Post by Laura »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
Laura wrote:
Waffle of Doom wrote:

Good luck in the search!
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm gonna try Sears first, because I will be wearing them, and the coat, again.
Ah yay! I'm glad I could help... if you can't find them there try some of the similar stores. Hopefully you find something. And I bet the coat is going to be awesome! One of a kinds are always the way to go =]
They were perfect, they were beautiful.They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see.No words. No before.No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing. -AFI