Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Your shoes

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

by debussygirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I am probably the only female on the planet that loathes, hates, and despises shoes. I have wide feet, and so all the shoes I fit into are sooooo ugly!!! When you have wide feet, the shoes that come in wide are for old grannies. I have to search for hours to find heels that fit, and even then I can't wear them for longer than a few hours. I can't fit into ballet flats, slip-ons, and finding shoes for athletics is murder. I can fit into the boy-ish looking chunky Vans, but those have gone out of style for a narrower shoe that Vans has now (I don't know the proper name for it). The only shoes I like are flip-flops or no shoes at all.
I am so thrilled to find another female who isn't obsessed with shoes. I have yet to see appeal in owning a whole closet full of shoes! I am 5'10 so I gave up heels around the age of 14

I do however think that the creator of flip-flops is a genius. I also have a broken in pair of converses that I love and there is a pair of pink rain boots that I have my eye on for awhile.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I let MG borrow my sparkly black satin heels for homecoming. I think my giraffe print pumps are my favorites right now. They make me smile. I bought stuckinthetundra some snake skin sling-backs that were on sale for Christmas. They didn't have my size. :(

I always do my best never to wear hose. I either wear nothing (Yeah for flipflops!) or boots with socks.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Nissanmama, I adore them giraffe print pumps of yours. They look amazing.

I love pumps. I practically hyperventilate when I see a stunning pair.
Shoes are just simply the best.
But I have to say though...I'm not really one for flats. Every now and then I like a pair, but I prefer heels.

I went to the shops today to find that Steve Madden was having 70% off most of the shoes in store and it was all new stock. :shock:
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

I'm not a shoes type of person but I would so marry my pair of Converse if I got the chance.Cons are the best shoes ever!I have Chuck Taylor All Star hi tops with two layers.the bottom layer is white and the top is black and each layer has laces so it takes about half an hour to put them on and tie them when they are brand new but they are so worth it!Best pair ever are the Tokio Hotel Cons ---> http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:3sD ... G6562s.jpg
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

My shoes are just plain thigh-high Chucks with random stickers and really stupid scribbles by my friends.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: I am so thrilled to find another female who isn't obsessed with shoes. I have yet to see appeal in owning a whole closet full of shoes! I am 5'10 so I gave up heels around the age of 14

I do however think that the creator of flip-flops is a genius. I also have a broken in pair of converses that I love and there is a pair of pink rain boots that I have my eye on for awhile.
Whew, I'm not the only one either! :D Seriously, all my friends gush about each other's shoes and then they get to me and they just go, "Oh, same flip-flops again." But I don't get the point of spending $50 for a pair of shoes that hurt my feet and I'll end up wearing like twice. I save my money for college.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Okay - I need to know the obsession with Converse and Vans.

Converse were popular when I was in JR high. I had a pair. I didn't really think they were cute or comfortable. Also, they always reminded me of boy shoes. Vans on the other had remind me of elementary school and ONLY boys wore them. I don't get it.

Currently I am wearing my Joseph Siebel copper colored sandals. They are so comfortable that I have them in 2 colors. I bought 3 colors then thought... hello... money does not grow on trees and we are in a resession here... so I returned one pair (and a pair of Ugg boots that I also felt were unnecessary. I got them all on a really good sale. However it does not matter how good the sale is, if you end up paying the difference plus more in interest on the credit card.)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

My favs are my polo flip flops. Right now I am not wearing any shoes. My toes are free! lol
I wore heels to a dance on Friday and had to clutch my boyfriend's arm the whole time because other wise I would fall on my face.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

vamp na hEireann wrote:I would so marry my pair of Converse if I got the chance.
:]

My FAVORITE pair of converse
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

samajama wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:I would so marry my pair of Converse if I got the chance.
:]

My FAVORITE pair of converse
Those are cute. All I have is the basic black and white. I wear them for gym =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3