Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Re: Your shoes

Post by CullenxLove »

i just love shoes in general, although i love being outside barefooted :D lol
but i have a pair of kind of brightly blue colored nikes, black and gray checkered van hi-tops, red old school van low tops, and then a cute pair of roxy slipper things that look like those ugg slippers or whatever :D lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oooh I love shoes. I have way too many pairs. I have like two boxes full and my boyfriend has like 3 shoes total. Lol..I never wear them and then when I want to get rid of them I change my mind and say I like them too much. My favorite ones are my clogs. They are falling apart..I need a new pair but I love them and I got them for like $7. haha
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I have a new found fondness for high heels. The higher the better. Started with a pair of red high heels that I saw over the summer and it just grew from there. Just got a new pair of high heel boots and they are killer. I love the way wearing high heels make you feel. :lol:
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I would wear Crocs, if only they weren't so ugly-and-bulky-looking.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I'm like Bella. I can't walk five feet without tripping. So the only somewhat safe shoe for me is tennis shoes or flip flops. And even then I still trip. I can't even wear flats! I keep walking out of them.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

I have been wearing my Uggs everyday for aaages, as it is too bloody cold over here! I love them, I got the classic short black ones off my boyfriend for my birthday.

I have too many shoes though, I cant even walk in half of them, but, hey, its got to be done. I buy a new pair of high heels nearly every time I go out from topshop :oops:

I love wearing Havianna flip flops in summer, I have an array of colours!!! And I am in to funky gladiator sandals too.

Mainly this summer I wore my converse though, as the sun didnt come out much :roll:
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Flip-flops rock because they are the closest you can get to being barefoot.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
PATDPeace

Post by PATDPeace »

the only shoes i ever really wear are my all black converse high tops or my checkerboard vans
Imagemade by Dani-Danisaur-PATDforums
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I tried wearing high heels for the Twilight prom thing that I went to for the midnight showing....ya, not such a good idea. Surprisingly enough, i got around ok in them. I could walk, and I loved how they made me feel. But you know what, I'm not so sure I like the blisters part of the deal. I got blisters all over the bottom of my feet by my toes. They hurt so bad!
I think I need to stay in flip flops or barefeet. Lets face it, I'm a person in Utah who should be living somewhere warm...like California, where I don't have to worry about wearing socks with my flip flops because of the five feet of snow I get to go walk in.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Ooh I love shoes. I use to own a ton but I've cut back. My daughter is the same way. Right now my favorites are my high heeled black ankle boots and my black patient leather pumps.

I also have a pair of tennies that have about an inch high sole on them. They are so comfortable. I actually have two pairs. One pair is clean white for work and the other pair is scuffy and worn for everyday use.

Right now my daughter is wearing her uggs non stop.