Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Your shoes

Postby -Jasper » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Don't talk to me abot shoes...

It's so hard to find them, because my feet are size 8 and very, very narrow and shallow.

I have a lot of shoes, but it was so hard to find decent ones. I'm also a monster in heels, being 5 foot 10 without them :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Your shoes

Postby maddy<3twilight » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 pm

I CANNOT walk in heels. I would like die!

I tried but then I just took them off and walked bare feet...

Ok so I guess this is the sock section too...

I bought some black and blue knee highs...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Image
User avatar
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Looking for Taylor Lautner!

Re: Your shoes

Postby dazzlingdynamite » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 pm

maddy<3twilight wrote:I CANNOT walk in heels. I would like die!

I tried but then I just took them off and walked bare feet...

Ok so I guess this is the sock section too...

I bought some black and blue knee highs...


Really? My mum says I was born in heels because I've been able to walk in them since I was like five. I love wearing heels, I'm really short so I need the lift.

I got these babies for my xmas :D

https://www.tukshoes.com/store/index.ph ... cts_id=830

I adore them!
Image
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 am
Location: Ecosse

Re: Your shoes

Postby *latuacantante* » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 pm

I absolutely love shoes. They are AWESOME!!! I have all kinds of shoes, but mostly tennis shoes and flats. I wear them like almost all the time.
Image
Team Seth! Just... because
User avatar
*latuacantante*
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Your shoes

Postby twilightbelle<3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:46 pm

I love heels, but I can't walk in them...at all! It's hilarious.
I can barely walk on my own two feet! XD
I do like them though, especially Betsey Johnson shoes, they are so cute, and quirky.
I am also a HUGE fan of Chanel shoes. Specially these bad boys...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2unwz68&s=5
But I love converse, LOVE them. It's all I wear!
Image
ImageImage
E<3B
User avatar
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
Location: LONDON. :D

Re: Your shoes

Postby maddy<3twilight » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 pm

twilightbelle<3 wrote:I love heels, but I can't walk in them...at all! It's hilarious.
I can barely walk on my own two feet! XD
I do like them though, especially Betsey Johnson shoes, they are so cute, and quirky.
I am also a HUGE fan of Chanel shoes. Specially these bad boys...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2unwz68&s=5
But I love converse, LOVE them. It's all I wear!

OMG Those are huge shoes!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Image
User avatar
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Looking for Taylor Lautner!

Re: Your shoes

Postby twilightbelle<3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:58 pm

maddy<3twilight wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:I love heels, but I can't walk in them...at all! It's hilarious.
I can barely walk on my own two feet! XD
I do like them though, especially Betsey Johnson shoes, they are so cute, and quirky.
I am also a HUGE fan of Chanel shoes. Specially these bad boys...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2unwz68&s=5
But I love converse, LOVE them. It's all I wear!

OMG Those are huge shoes!

What do you mean? :lol:
OMG and those Chanel tights are cute.
Image
ImageImage
E<3B
User avatar
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
Location: LONDON. :D

Re: Your shoes

Postby maddy<3twilight » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 pm

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:I love heels, but I can't walk in them...at all! It's hilarious.
I can barely walk on my own two feet! XD
I do like them though, especially Betsey Johnson shoes, they are so cute, and quirky.
I am also a HUGE fan of Chanel shoes. Specially these bad boys...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2unwz68&s=5
But I love converse, LOVE them. It's all I wear!

OMG Those are huge shoes!

What do you mean? :lol:
OMG and those Chanel tights are cute.

haha I mean the heels on them :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Image
User avatar
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Looking for Taylor Lautner!

Re: Your shoes

Postby twilightbelle<3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:01 pm

maddy<3twilight wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:I love heels, but I can't walk in them...at all! It's hilarious.
I can barely walk on my own two feet! XD
I do like them though, especially Betsey Johnson shoes, they are so cute, and quirky.
I am also a HUGE fan of Chanel shoes. Specially these bad boys...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2unwz68&s=5
But I love converse, LOVE them. It's all I wear!

OMG Those are huge shoes!

What do you mean? :lol:
OMG and those Chanel tights are cute.

haha I mean the heels on them :lol:

OH YES. :D
I wouldn't stand a chance...*dun dun cha!*
I think I am going to be the girl that has thousands of pairs of high heels, and never wear them!
:lol:
Image
ImageImage
E<3B
User avatar
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
Location: LONDON. :D

Re: Your shoes

Postby RoseSpecialist » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm

I swear - no joke - no lie - my first word was "shoe".

I absolutely swear it's the truth.
My Playlist.com profile: http://www.playlist.com/user/41516318

See my book soundtracks for Twilight, New Moon and now Eclipse and TWO versions of Breaking Dawn!! See this thread: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =15&t=4011
User avatar
RoseSpecialist
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron