Braces

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Braces

Post by Chernaudi »

I myself never had braces but I know a friend overseas who had them(she's from the Netherlands), and she liked having them because the've given her one of the most beautiful smiles I've seen and she's an aspring professional singer, so having her teeth strightened probably helped her voice.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I still have them!!! Almost 2 years ago I experience having lockjaw so my sister in law accompany me to her orthodontics. She suggests I wear braces to correct the alignment of my teeth to lessen and prevent future lockjaw. At first I was really reluctant because I'm past 20's and I'd still be wearing braces, most people here wear braces in their early or mid teens. But I had no choice it's either braces at my age or lockjaw. I chose braces. It hurt the first time I wore it, I can't eat solid food for almost 3 months, still can't eat for about 2-3 days after my ortho adjust my braces. I'm wearing 2 molar band and I'm expecting 2 more within the next couple of months. I have been wearing mine for almost 2 years now, I don't know how long I have to wear it before they take it off. But on the bright side I have an even and straight teeth and I'm more confident to smile now, no more lockjaw and I'm enjoying choosing different colors for the rubbers... :D :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

i had them but i didnt have my wisdom teeth and so now , after my wisdom teeth came through my nice straight teeth are now a bit crooked :(
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Edwards_Bella wrote:i had them but i didnt have my wisdom teeth and so now , after my wisdom teeth came through my nice straight teeth are now a bit crooked :(
Argh wisdom teeth! Good thing both my wisdom teeth came out even before I had my braces but my ortho tells me shed have to extract one of my wisdom teeth because its in the way. Ouch!!!
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I got my barces off about 2weeks ago but the next day I got a metal wire glued onto the inside of my bottom teeth and a WONDERFUL retainer I have to wear 24/7 :| & my teeth are "too small" so there are still two huge gaps that they'll be filling in in 2weeks and after that I'll just stick with the retainer for about 3yrs and then I'll FINALLY have good teeth :roll: this process takes waaay too long, I want my mouth back!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd