Schools, What is yours like?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: Schools, What is yours like?

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

The school is a bit old, but never seemed to have signs for it to collapse. It was built in the Spanish era so its old. Its a Catholic school, its nice in there. but never escaped the wave of bullies. People are very welcoming and very friendly. Easy going. Private. Big. and has a field :D
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I used to go to a Catholic school. (I used to get taught French by a nun.) It was the oldest school of Belgium and it had a lot of history. There is this one room which is almost completely shot apart during the war. There's also a chapel inside the school. Apparently somewhere in that chapel lies the heart of a priest who meant a lot for the village that school is located in. (As in it literally lies there somewhere in a bowl or something.) The entire school is built in Art Nouveau style and it's really pretty but slowly falling apart. :?
I heard it used to be a boarding school for English girls or something like that. That's why there are still dorm rooms in the school although they are not used anymore (except for once when a Flemish band recorded its video clip there).
The students were kind of okay, I guess. We did have a slightly bad reputation in the neighbourhood. Apparently my school was quite often the last school someone could get into after being expelled from other schools. :roll:
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Well my school has been cancelled tomorrow due to snow!
There is not one flake! :shock:
That is a fact! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
soul alchemist
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by soul alchemist »

My school is the worst school of all of the state schools. There is like 3 fights a week. People at the office are a bit racist. The students are very bad behaving. Thank god I have advanced classes where all the students are good behaving. Except some that got my English and Science teachers to quit. The cliques are separated by skin color. We have the Hispanic group and the African American. I dont belong in any of these groups. Me and my friends are known as the weirdos. I'm known as " the traitor. " becuase I abandon the Hispanic group. Thats why My brother ( the most popular one at school ) and me dont speak to each other during school.
The most gorgeous twins in my world.
thelion<3
Settled in Forks

Post by thelion<3 »

I go to an international school in Buenos Aires. I really like it, its pretty small for a highshool but its still big enough to give the highschool experience. What i love about it, is that everyone is really really nice and accepting and you recognize everyone. I also like that the school was specially built for socializing.
The only thing i dont like about the school is that it is extremly hard. Because it is such a high class school they expect soooo much out of the students.
But thats my school/..pretty cool
With hugs and vampire kisses
NIC<3
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

I went to an 11-18 Catholic Girls school, I just graduated in the summer. Believe it or not it was actually an amazing school! I now have the best girlfriends because of it (all twilighters obv). It was really cool, the old building was like an old estate house, bt the new building is really, umm, clinical r somthing.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

*crosses arms*
Math Final tomorrow.
AS OF RIGHT NOW!...my school is pure eeeeeeeeeviiiiiillll.
:lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

My school is..Well it will be (I just graduated to school for Year 7 -10 and am going to Year 11) Simple, Catholic (but not overly), Stupid uniforms (like all schools in Australia), uniforms that are not at all flattering, hard subjects and some good teachers and best of all all my good friends :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I go to a public school. I hate it. My school is in the biggest area's of my region and it only have 900 students.

It's so empty. It's actually rare to see a person.

I tried to go to a private school, but I don't have the money for it, so I tried to get a scholarship, but when I went to find out the details, I was three days late for the exam, and if I wanted to take the scholarship exam, I'd have to wait until next year, making me in a lower grade T_T

If there are any boys or girls that attend a boarding school that has girls dorms and boys dorms, please tell me, because I've got loads of questions to ask. I've always wanted to go to a Private Boarding Mixed school !!!!

Unfortunately none are in my area and I don't have the money to attend T_T
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Yet another public school girl here!!
Mine's not so bad... if u get past the incredible crowds EVERYWHERE! no joke, if u need to get anywhere its gonna take you about a minute at least to get down one hallway... and the senior hallway... well underclassman try to run through it. the seniors create walls so freshman have to go around... haha its actually rlly funnyy

other than the impossible dash to class... its really fun.
my class has about six hundred something people in it... so our school has almost THREE THOUSAND kidss haha. theres a new kid everyday!

but... that means your not subject to one group... even though some still stick to their middle school cliques...

also us girls-- in my school-- we have more chances to find their EDWARD.... yayy =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
isn't that the whole point of school????
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa