What is height to you?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: What is height to you?

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote: Miista - :lol: I like your good and bad points, it's true that we don't look cute (well, I don't anyway - I look more like a feminine tree), and I always get told to lift things, only for the person to find that I am probably no stronger than a normal sized person.
I'm very useful in the classroom for cleaning the board when the teacher can't reach though. I feel so used sometimes - board-cleaner, lightbulb changer, shelf reacher :lol:

edit - what's a 4WD?
Thank-you ^_^ haha no we don't look cute. I only find small guys cute, cause it's unusual to find men really small. Hahahahahahahaha Laugh.Out.Loud. I'm trying to picture a feminine tree :P Laugh.Out.Loud. Ugh. My imagination is so weird :P I pictured a tree in a dress with arms and legs Laugh.Out.Loud.

I know how you feel. My teacher asks me to clean the blackboard and put the clock back up on the wall and pull posters down from the windows... I feel so used too :lol:

OMG! 4WD is a Four Wheel Drive??? It's a big car. It looks like a jeep. Laugh.Out.Loud.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Elizabeth wrote:Height has always been an issue for me because I wanted to be like 5'8. From what I've read, 5'4 is considered tall for women in the USA. For males, 6'0 is considered tall, 5'10 is considered average. I'm 5'5, but even though I would like to be taller, I haven't met a lot of guys who stand at least 5'10. I don't want to be taller than the guy I date, but I'd prefer him to be at least 6'0, just to give me some options with my shoe choice.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
5'4 is considered tall for women? I don't think so. I'm 5'3 and there was only one girl in my graduating class shorter than me. In fact, just about everyone I know is taller than me XD. So no, I don't think 5'4 is tall at all. My sister is 5'7 and she seems to fit in quite nicely.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

No, 5'4'' is average, 5'6' is above average, 5'9'' and up is tall, as far as I know...
ImageImage
E<3B
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Miista Cullen wrote: OMG! 4WD is a Four Wheel Drive??? It's a big car. It looks like a jeep. Laugh.Out.Loud.
Ohhh, I know what you mean now, it's just that I've never seen it written like that.
And now your mental picture of me is of a tree wearing a dress ... :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

5'9 is tall.
Anything higher than that, you are a giant.haha... No offence to the tall people at all. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

5'4 is average. I'm 5'2 and three quarters :( . Just another inch and a half and I'll be happy. I know that modeling agencies look for girls who are 5'7 minimum. I collect random information from the TV.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I think 6 foot is tall for an adult.
I'm lucky, cos I'm tall for my age, and my school shoes may be the most hideous shoes the world has ever seen, they make me even taller :D
One of my uncles is 6'2 and he's the shortest out of his family :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I would say that 6 foot is tall.
And 5 foot is shortish.
For an adult i mean.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Well, I'm rather tall for a female. Average height for females is between 5'4 and 5'6. I'm 5'9 and a half. So, tall to me is anything over 5'10. I prefer my guys to be over 6 foot, I like looking up at a guy, makes me smile. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe tall guys! and with a buzz cut like the marines!! HUBBBA HUBBA!
KELLAN LUTS IS MY EPHIANY OF A GUYZ.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata