What is height to you?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What is height to you?

Post by Anarey »

I'm 5'6" and to me:

Women:
5'2" or less= short
5'3"-5'6"= average
5' 7"-5'9"= tall
5'9"+ OMG tall

Men:
5' 7"-or less= short
5'9"-6'= average
6'1"-6'4"=tall
6'5"+ OMG tall
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Satsu-kun
Settled in Forks

Post by Satsu-kun »

Well i'm between 6' and 6'1", so i personally think that 6'4" is tall. I have many friends equal to taller than that, and most of them i would not want to tango with.... unless i had a crowbar or something.

When it comes to woman... anything shorter or equal to me is fine. I honestly don't care how tall as long as they don't beat me. :P

Evil is a state of mind. The one's that develop said "state of mind" are the saddest, but the one's who are born with it are the most sadistic.
Satsu-kun
Settled in Forks

Post by Satsu-kun »

Haha, I just went through all of the replies, and I am offically the tallest person to have posted here. I own. ^^''
Last edited by Satsu-kun on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evil is a state of mind. The one's that develop said "state of mind" are the saddest, but the one's who are born with it are the most sadistic.
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Post by bite-me »

Well for me, as a person who stands at 4ft 10 I think anyone 6ft and over is pretty tall.

When people refere to my height they usually say I'm tiny. I think I'm pretty tiny aswell. But obviously there are shorter people out there.
daydream
Settled in Forks

Post by daydream »

I'm 5'7'' and I wich I was shorter, just because when I wear heels, I look like a giant with giant legs! lol
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Compared to my firends, I am average height. 5'4''. To me, maybe 6' is tall.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I don't know what I consider tall, really. Most of my friends are taller than me and they all call me short (I'm 5'4"). I am not short! 5'4" is an average height.... I am perfectly content with how tall I am. Anyway, since everyone says I'm "short," everything is 'tall' to me now. :|
Oh well. I've been quoting Bella a lot:

"Five foot four is perfectly average." I sniffed. "It's not my fault you're a freak."
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jacob's_Girl
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jacob's_Girl »

Obviously "tall" is different for guys and girls. Girls: 4'11" or below-way short (sorry!) 5'0" to 5'3"- short 5'4" to 5'8"- average 5'9" and above-TALL Guys: 5'5" and below- way short 5'6" to 5'8"-short 5'9'' to 6'1''- average 6'2" to 6'5''-TALL above that-WAAAAY TALL personally, i'm 5'1" and 3/4 so i'm super-short compared to most of the people i know. in fact, most of my guy friends are 6'2'' or taller. I'm tall for women in my family though. still breaks my heart knowing i'll never play in the WNBA....
Terry Pratchett... cuz i can't live on Twilight alone. J<3B *RDP*
My stalker thinks I'm awesome.
I am the NOSPACE, Queen of the Random since '91!
(\__/)This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!
(='.'=)
(")_(")
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Well, I'm considered tall (5'10) I think that might just be because most of my friends are around 5'0 lol.They always complain about having to look up, I am starting to feel their pain, my guyfriends are passing me up and it hurts your neck after a while, especially when they are almost 6'5 JEEZ haha. But to me tall is 5'9 and up for girls and 6'0 and up for guys.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

well i'm 5'10 so i've been taller than most of my friends for a long time but now they all seem to catching up with me. at least the boys anyway
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM