What is height to you?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What is height to you?

Post by edward x lover »

I am 5'4" and my BF is 6'2" so he is really tall. To me 6ft+ is tall but I think tall guys are hot.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

I am just 5feet even. lol. I have been called every short name in the book. Half pint, shrimp, shorty, midget, halfling, dwarf. You name it. Personally I think any female over 5'7" is tall. Men over 6feet are tall. I am glad I am short I would not like it if I was taller than I am. I am afraid of heights after all lol.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

I'm about 165cm or 5'5". I'm actually considered tall for my age in Singapore or Asian countries in general. I've lots of girl and guy friends shorter than me.
One of my cousins is very tall, about 5'10", he's taller than most of us by a head. We always joke that he will have fresh air to breath when in crowded places.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I think anyone over about 6'1" is tall.

My friend is about 165 cm tall and when she went to singapore for a holiday people there thought she was older than she is (she's 12, or was at the time anyway).

Everytime I see a really tall guy I scream out (okay, whisper) JACOB!! LOOK OVER HERE YOU WEREWOLF! if they look even vaguely Native American. :lol:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I'm 5'10 so I really like tall guys.
I think for me the perfect height of a bf would be about 6'2 or 6'3...tall enough to where you have to stand on your toes. (Like every classic romantic movie :D )
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Edwhard
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwhard »

Okay, height is like MY topic. I'm that person you randomly see walking around that everyone stares at because she's so dang tall. I'm 6'1" but for some reason everyone thinks I'm taller than that. I was ALWAYS tall though, so I'm totally used to it, I don't even notice people staring anymore (except when its a little kid who doesn't understand that I can hear him, so he'll whisper "wow! She's tall" to his friend, and I'll just smile a bit cuz it's kinda funny.) Personally, I don't notice my height unless someone points it out, I'm used to the way I see the world (ie: the tops of everyone's head). It's kinda cool how in every class picture I'm in the back row, dead center, and extremely hard to miss. I know I'm limiting my choices by a lot here, but I'm really only attracted to guys that are taller than me (or at least the same height). (I hear Jacob's pretty tall ;) ). The greatest thing about being tall: the reaction you get from people when you wear heels, jeez, you'd think I murdered someone :roll:
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I'm about 5'8..and I think I'm average for a girl. I think 5'5 to 5'9 is average for a girl. 5'10 and up is tall. For a guy, 6'0 and over. I'm not really picky about how tall my guy is. My boyfriend is like the same height as me..but I like it. I dated a guy who was probably 5'11 or so and I hate having to stand on my tippy toes. Haha, and I don't really wera heels much, so its no big deal in that area. :P
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

ashiekins16 wrote:I'm about 5'8..and I think I'm average for a girl. I think 5'5 to 5'9 is average for a girl.
WHAT? i am a dwarf. haha, i am only 5"3. so i am below averge. damn it all.

my dad is 6 feet tall and so are my older two brothers. my younger brother is as tall as me. my mom is 5"3 too. i want to be a leeeeeetle bit taller. like 5"5 or something.

yeah, i agree with the person who said the perfect height for a guy is 6"2 or just anything above six feet. 5"11 is acceptable as well. LOL...i like other heights. but as a general rule for me, he has to be taller than me.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

malaz wrote:
ashiekins16 wrote:I'm about 5'8..and I think I'm average for a girl. I think 5'5 to 5'9 is average for a girl.
WHAT? i am a dwarf. haha, i am only 5"3. so i am below averge. damn it all.

my dad is 6 feet tall and so are my older two brothers. my younger brother is as tall as me. my mom is 5"3 too. i want to be a leeeeeetle bit taller. like 5"5 or something.

yeah, i agree with the person who said the perfect height for a guy is 6"2 or just anything above six feet. 5"11 is acceptable as well. LOL...i like other heights. but as a general rule for me, he has to be taller than me.

I'm sorry. But thats almost a half a head shorter than me. That feels short to me. Not that its a bad thing.. ;p
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Laura
Wandering Through Town

Post by Laura »

I'm a smidge over 5'7" I'm the tallest female in my family (that fact just makes me giddy) I love my height, but I wish I could be 2 or 3 inches taller. And whoever said she liked wearing heels because she's so tall I agree! I'm not as tall as you but I love putting on heels! Everyone does seem to stare. Most of my friends are short though, so when I got out with them I try not to wear them. We went to a show a few months ago and all of the girls were about 5'2" We all wore heels but in the pictures you can visibly see me bending down really low so our heights were even =] Tall for a guy is about 6'2" and over. My cousin is 6'5" and he's pretty freaking tall. This kid that went to my school was 7'1" as a freshman O_O He played basketball of course!
They were perfect, they were beautiful.They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see.No words. No before.No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing. -AFI