What is height to you?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What is height to you?

Post by colegurl »

im 5'6 and taller than alot of my friends...well the girls, anyway...for me...i guess 5'3 and under, for women, is short...but anything over 5'9 is tall..

for guys i would have to say, 5'11 and over is tall..and 5'7 and under is short...my friend Preston is 18 and we are the same height..i feel bad for him..but he has gotten taller over the summer..hopefully he'll make it to 5'8...fyi...Preston=BFF...i would die without that kid..
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

Satsu-kun wrote:Haha, I just went through all of the replies, and I am offically the tallest person to have posted here. I own. ^^''
well no dur you are...most of us are girls..we dont get to be freakishly tall...lol
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Well...I'm 5' 3", unfortunately. I like very tall people and I think a tall person is someone who is over 6', though my bf's 5'9" is acceptable as well lol :P
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

LisaAnn
Wandering Through Town

Post by LisaAnn »

I consider 6'0 tall, anything above 6'5 is ridiculously tall. However, most people are taller than me. I'm only 5'0.
I can't figure out how to delete my account.
mcdowellswife
Wandering Through Town

Post by mcdowellswife »

I am 4'10 and 1/2 of an inch. Do you know how inconvenient it is to be this short? Anyways, to me...tall is about 5'9.

I dated a guy who was 6'5 once. Didn't work out so well for me.
AmyPyjamas
Settled in Forks

Post by AmyPyjamas »

Im just about 5ft and it doesnt really bother me, except when people think its okay to mock my height. I never make jokes about tall people, i never think they look weird but yet because im short thats funny to them.
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I', 5"6 and still growing. I think I am pretty short compared to people around me. But then I am taller than alot of people. I think 6 foot is tall, thats my dad's height, and I just find it really tall. lol
I think people's view on height all has to do with the people around them. Like if your taller than most people, then they think they are tall right? You get what I'm saying, I hope it makes sense! ;)
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

well.. im 5'3 i like being short.. if you are shorter then me and you are a guy.. then you are really really short.. My husband is 6ft and his dad is 6'2 my best friends brother is 6'9(which is freakishly tall) i once stood next to Dirk nowitzki of the dallas mavericks(GO MAVS) and i hurt my neck looking at him and talking to him.. most people are taller then me.. Im okay with that
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I'm like the average height for my age but I used to be a midget. My family is pretty small in general but not like 5ft or anything, my Brother is the tallest in our whole family and he's about 5"11. He doesn't seem that tall or short to me but he towers over some of his friends and other people are like "well your family is really small if your brother is the tallest." But I don't see it, To me he's just average, All I really care about height is that I'm over 5"4 when I'm older and that my soulmate is only an inch or two bigger than me.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

I'm 5'11 and I always thought i was tall until i moved to my school.
Theyre all freakishly tall, of course we have the freakishly short too.

The tallest in my grade and the whole school is 6'6
Crazy.

Supertall crazy.

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea