Stereotyping

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Stereotyping

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I've gone through many, many sterotypes, and I think people at my school finally gave up. I kind of fall between the stereotypes. I'm a bit of all of them, at times, depending on my mood. It's actually kind of funny to see the different outfits I wear, and consequently, the different looks I get on different days..."redneck," then "emo," then "preppy," all depending on how I feel that day. :lol: I think I confuse the stereotypers.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Ugh I stereotype people all the time.nd to asume people who listen to rap are of below average intelligence and the people who listen to pop are incapible of forming themselves outside of preconcieved notions. That's exclusively, by the way, if you have one or two songs it doesn't count.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

What I hate is that people think all Canadians live in igloos, ride huskies, and it's always snowy and or cold. It really bugs me being Canadian.
ImageImageImage
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Cullen_Lover wrote:What I hate is that people think all Canadians live in igloos, ride huskies, and it's always snowy and or cold. It really bugs me being Canadian.
I've never heard that before. I thought that was Alaska/Siberia.

I think Canadians think they're so cool with their Mounties and their Moose and their syrup and their "eh". (lol jk)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.