Stereotyping

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Stereotyping

Postby xXBeSafeXx » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 pm

I've gone through many, many sterotypes, and I think people at my school finally gave up. I kind of fall between the stereotypes. I'm a bit of all of them, at times, depending on my mood. It's actually kind of funny to see the different outfits I wear, and consequently, the different looks I get on different days..."redneck," then "emo," then "preppy," all depending on how I feel that day. :lol: I think I confuse the stereotypers.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Ugh I stereotype people all the time.nd to asume people who listen to rap are of below average intelligence and the people who listen to pop are incapible of forming themselves outside of preconcieved notions. That's exclusively, by the way, if you have one or two songs it doesn't count.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob

Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Postby Cullen_Lover » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

What I hate is that people think all Canadians live in igloos, ride huskies, and it's always snowy and or cold. It really bugs me being Canadian.
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Cullen_Lover wrote:What I hate is that people think all Canadians live in igloos, ride huskies, and it's always snowy and or cold. It really bugs me being Canadian.

I've never heard that before. I thought that was Alaska/Siberia.

I think Canadians think they're so cool with their Mounties and their Moose and their syrup and their "eh". (lol jk)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob

Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Previous

Return to Flight to Phoenix