Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Re: Girls With Glasses are Sexy Too

Post by lidiacriss »

I found this really cool pair of glasses that my mom said she will get me, once I get glasses, which is hopefully soon.

They're blue, rectangley, and gucci, and they are insanely cute
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I love my glasses.
They are pink on the inside and black on the outside.
I only wear them durinf school though.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I only wear my glasses when I'm at home-or feeling lazy lol(contacts otherwise) Although,its such a pain when I lay down in bed and I want to watch tv before I fall asleep..I can't just fall asleep watching tv, I have to fall asleep listening to it because I can't see the tv with out them (majorly blind here lol) and if I fall asleep with them on I'm afraid I'll crush them...thats my only real complaint about them. They are rectangular and dark brown :)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh gosh. I've been wearing glasses since I was 2 years old. I had 5 eye surgeries before i was 5 years old, and they still aren't perfect. I have stribismus (sp?), which makes it so that I can't go cross eyed. I never have, never will. My eyes freak out sometimes, and if I stare at something for too long (like the computer or someones face), one eye just decides to go out and do its own thing. I can be looking at two completely opposite sides of the room at once. its weird.
i got contacts when i was in 6th grade, and i can't imagine going to school with my glasses on at all anymore. I can't really say i hate the way they look on me, its just i feel lazy when i have them on, and they screw up what i wear. (i know, how in the heck does what you wear have to do with glasses? i honestly don't know. it just does. :))
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

I've worn glasses since 5th grade. I've got Phaufs diease; a degenerative eye condition; and so I'm very nearsighted. Well, this year they gave me bifocals. What a waste of money. I still have to take them off fo read anthing or they mess with my eyes. I've heard a lot of people say this.

I do love my frames though. They are kinda of like Gov. Palins but I had mine before she ever came in the spotlight.
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

I had to get my first pair of glasses in the second grade. I have an astigmatism in my left eye, so it's much worse than it should be and I have a different perscription for each eye. I'm really, really nearsighted! My eyesight is awful, it's not even funny! In fifth grade I got contacts, and I still wear them to this day (wearing them right now, as a matter of fact). They're nice because they make me look better, but everytime I blink, they shift out of focus. It's not too annoying, but it really is awful when your eyes are really dry, because I take my contacts out at night (although I could sleep in them if I so desired) and sometimes they won't come out because my eyes are so dry. They just stick there, and it's really bad in the winter!
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

Hellz yeah! I wear glasses & have always thought of myself as a sexy person!
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

yay! i love this topic! i have glasses, i've had them since i was 8. my eyes are REALLY bad, but i love my glasses so much. i can't imagine myself without them. they're plastic frame and black with grey on the inside. :D
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

I got my first pair of glasses when I was about 10 or so. At first I thought it was the most horrible thing ever but later I started to like it a bit. Last year I tried contacts but I just can't get them in my eyes and the thought of having someone else poking his fingers in my eyes to get them in was rather unpleasant so I just decided to go for a new pair of glasses. So right now I'm wearing a pair of blue glasses. In the middle they are dark blue and the other side is brighter. Sometimes it's a bit annoying with my hair when it gets too long and hangs in front of my glasses.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
~*TakeMyBreath*~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~*TakeMyBreath*~ »

I've had glasses since i was 10, but i started off with reading glasses, then when i got to Secondary School, i ended up needing glasses cause i was shortsighted!! I was happy though, i love my glasses!! They're red and black, and I can't imagine me without them anymore!!

Though some of my friends say i'd look better with contacts, I love my glasses too much.

Three cheers for GLASSES!!! :lol:
You could be my unintended choice
To live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love

Muse-Unintended
EdwardxBella