Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fauna.fleura
Settled in Forks

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by fauna.fleura »

i have three lobe piercings in each ear, a helix in my left cartilage and an industrial in my right. i've had both my eyebrow and my nose pierced but took them out. i'd like to eventually get a labret.

i have one tattoo, a triforce emblem on the back of my neck. geeky, i know, but what can i say? i luvz my video games! :D

i'm thinking about getting a tattoo of medusa (personally symbolic, haha) for my next, and definitely something twilight-related in the future.
"Go Gators! It's about time somebody scored around here." -Emmett, Breaking Dawn

Team Edward, yo.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

medusa is awesome....so do u turn guys to stone with a look? lol
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

Piercings, I have my eyebrow done and also a vertical labret (lip piercing with an L-shaped stud, both balls are visible, under the lip and on top of the lip).

Tattoos, I have three stars on my left boob, a strawberry on the back of my neck, and the words "One Song Glory" from RENT in between my shoulder blades. On Thursday I'm getting my whole right arm outlined with a tiger, koi fish, and a cherry tree.

After that is finished, I'm going to get the Eclipse ribbon tattooed down my spine.
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Valentina wrote: After that is finished, I'm going to get the Eclipse ribbon tattooed down my spine.
Wow.
Love that idea.

I think i'm getting a tatoo on my wrist with this: impossible de vivre sans vous

It means "Impossible to live without you". It's for my sister who almost died in a car accident.
The_Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by The_Lizzie »

I've always liked french and how it sounds, (after you get past the whole speaking-out-of-your-throat part. Of the 3 languages i know, french is my favorite) So i'm really thinking about getting the phrase:

Si je pourrais rêver, je rêverais de tu.
(might have some grammatical errors. I haven't practiced in ages)

Its just so romantic... I'm a sucker for sweet talk. Hehe
~o~o~o~ VMT Queen of Boldness & Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator~o~o~o~
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

I have 9 tattoos..I love them. The crappy part is after gaining 80 lbs. with my son, things are a little droopy in spots. I am working on getting a quarter sleeve of violets on my right arm, and my sun rays touched up (that's the droopy part!) As far as piercings, I had alot of earrings, my nose, my tongue, and my belly button. I took all them out eventually- now it's just one earring per ear. My nose ring will still slide right in, but I don't wear it on any regular basis. ;)
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
therealstarr27
Settled in Forks

Post by therealstarr27 »

I have a twilight tattoo... It is still a work in progress... I should be going in next week to finish the coloring... The tattoo looks really red because I took the pic right after he finished this sitting... I love my tattoo so much and I have no regrets on getting it done!.. I hope you all like it...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43 ... tattoo.jpg

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43 ... attoo2.jpg
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

therealstarr27 wrote:I have a twilight tattoo... It is still a work in progress... I should be going in next week to finish the coloring... The tattoo looks really red because I took the pic right after he finished this sitting... I love my tattoo so much and I have no regrets on getting it done!.. I hope you all like it...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43 ... tattoo.jpg

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43 ... attoo2.jpg
Too Cool! I think you are the first who officially inked in Twilight...I know there is another gal here who got one in Edwards script...but your's is quite impressive!

I need money, then I'll get my apple!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Wow.
I love it.

It's beautiful.
One of my favorite quotes.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

therealstarr27, that's outstanding! i can't wait to see the finished product.