Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by Lynzeee »

it just so happens that my favorite quote comes from midnightsun(the maybe wont maybe will book) and i've decided to get it tattooed on me..not that im into girls but the meaning of it is so awesome

her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world

to me thats pretty powerful and my favorite quote.. i've already talked to my tattoo artist and im getting lilac from the top of the words and around.. i'll have a picture of it soon.. and im planning on getting it at the end of OCT.. when it starts to get too cold to swim.. im totally excited about it.. its going to be great..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Lynzeee wrote:it just so happens that my favorite quote comes from midnightsun(the maybe wont maybe will book) and i've decided to get it tattooed on me..not that im into girls but the meaning of it is so awesome

her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world

to me thats pretty powerful and my favorite quote.. i've already talked to my tattoo artist and im getting lilac from the top of the words and around.. i'll have a picture of it soon.. and im planning on getting it at the end of OCT.. when it starts to get too cold to swim.. im totally excited about it.. its going to be great..
You will so have to post pics when it's done! That sounds awesome and I love that quote! I have been wanting a tat for a long time, I just can't quite figure out what I want for sure yet. I love word tats, and I want one on my hip, but It would really have to be one word you know, and all my favorite Edward quotes are probably too long. I would also love to get a quote from my favorite song, Awake, which I happen to think Edward would think of Bella if he heard the song...but I don't know what line it would be, and they are still too long I think!
I also want to get an orchid tat in Hawaii...which is where I got married and I want a piece of the islands with me forever...I was going to do it when I got married, but I didn't really have a lot of time. :cry: So that will have to happen on my return trip there.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I think the quote that I'm going to use for my next tattoo, is what I have as my avatar. Look after my heart, I left it with you.

For some reason, I love that quote but now I have to figure out where I'm going to get it. I was thinking about on the back of my neck under my flower that I already have. No sure though.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I was thinking about the back of my neck for me to get "forever" also. Either there or on my wrist. For some reason I can't shake myself from wanting it there. I was also considering my ankle. I was thinking of getting it done under my tiger on the small of my back but I don't want it to be like i'm saying "tigers forever" or anything weird like that. Of course I would love for tigers to exist forever but that is not supposed to be the point of my tattoo. I'm going to my tattoo guy today so we can talk about where would be the best place and decide the size etc. I can't wait!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

I already have one tattoo of my cat that passed away in July of 07, i had him for about 15 years and he was a huge part of my life growing up...we moved alot and he was the one thing that was always there and a constant in my life so i had to get something to remember him by and that way i would have with me forever

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=46898405

There are so many great quotes from the book that i would love to get, i especially love "la tua cantante" just simple and sweet and carries so much meaning
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Lynzeee wrote:her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world
I am melting. I love that!!! God, if only someone would say that about me...i'd be theirs forever.

mrsedwardcullen: i say go for the wrist. I love having one on mine and it hardly hurt at all. i am trying to decide what to put on my other wrist now. ;) so addictive!
mrsedwardcullen

I keep getting drawn back to having it done on my wrist. What do you have done on your wrist Oleander? I think the reason I want it there is because I want to be able to see it. I have one on my hip but that's not the same thing. Whenever I am lost in thought or whatever, I want to be able to glance down at my tattoo and I know it will bring a smile to my face!
— Edward
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

mrsedwardcullen: i have the word "breathe" on the inside of my left wrist, written in Edward's font
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =792345074

i would love to have "be safe" somewhere too, again in Edward's font, since it's my favourite quote from the first four books.
mrsedwardcullen

I was thinking of "be safe" too. They are two little words with such amazing meaning behind them! But I think I'm stuck on "forever" because it also means so much with just one word. I don't know... I'm just stumped now I guess! I think my tatt guy is going to get annoyed. :lol: That's my prediction for when I go there today!
— Edward
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

oleander wrote:
Lynzeee wrote:her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world
I am melting. I love that!!! God, if only someone would say that about me...i'd be theirs forever.

mrsedwardcullen: i say go for the wrist. I love having one on mine and it hardly hurt at all. i am trying to decide what to put on my other wrist now. ;) so addictive!

some men mean it.. but they cant ever say anything like that

i would turn into a puddle if my husband( or any man for that matter) ever said anything LIKE THAT..
haha but yeah im getting that tattooed on my right shoulder blade.. SAAAWWEEET =)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus