Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by i am bella »

@sami
:lol: i wont necessarily be listening to rap, but ill deff have holes in my ears and funky ink splots on me :lol:
@skylarblue
i loveee that about her! =D
sick! what do you have for tattoos?
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I will say I'll probably will get some tats.
Seeing as the needles they use aren't like the needles people give shots & crap with.
As far as I know they aren't.
I'll most likely get band ones.
XD
I may even steal Axl's AFD tat thing.
And maybe get the 'new gnr' logo.
DX.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

no, its not the same kinda needle i dont think, and it just continually goes into your skin really fast so youre not supposed to feel the pulses necessarily
and thats good that youre gonna get one = )
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

x3
I'll probably get the AFD on. Seeing as a lot of fans ave gotten it done.
I'll also might get my 'super hero' alter ego' 'El Blanco Leopardo'.
and some chibis.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

i am bella wrote:@skylarblue
i loveee that about her! =D
sick! what do you have for tattoos?
Well here they are and are pretty random:
1. butterfly on my left leg (1st one at 19)
2. a vine of purple flowers around my right wrist
3. hawaiian flower on the back of my neck
4. dolphin on my right shoulder blade
5. dolphin on my lower back
6. sun, moon and star on my right ankle

I want to get a set of footprints on my foot but I will have to save up.

Here is a picture of what a tattoo gun looks like:
tattoo gun
tattoo needles
Just to let you know that the motor makes the needles go so fast you don't really realize that they are going into your skin. I actually hate getting shots or anything with needles but I don't mind the tattoo needles at all.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

http://images.odeo.com/6/8/6/Placebo_Tattoo.jpg that's what I want on my ankle.

and I wanted it before I saw the album cover, I've wanted it ever since the videos for Slave to the Wage and English Summer Rain where that was always somewhere in the background.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

tattoo guns...looking freaking awesome.XD.
and the needles don't look too much like shot needles really.
they're a bit thicker.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I'm going to get the words "Horrible secrets in the dead of night" in an inward spiral (I still need to figure out the font - I'm trying to decide between two right now) on my right shoulder blade, but I don't have the money for it right now. Its to remind me of the things that happened to me when I was younger and that I didn't become another statistic - I grew from it and helped to shape me into the strong, independent person I am today.

As for piercings, I have my lobes pierced - which were done when I was 3 - and I just got an industrial in my right ear last Friday. I still plan on getting a small nose stud on the right side, my tongue pierced, and spiderbites on the left side of my lip. I'm thinking about getting my left eyebrow done as well, but I'm still thinking about that one.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

woah, i need to at least be checking here, im so bad with time right now!
@chels
oo a white leopard would be pretty! or am i mixing up black and white? :lol:
@skylarblue
ooooo, those are good ones! ill probably end up getting a hawaiian flower too, love emm!
i hope you get the footprints!
that gun looks sketchy for some reason.... :lol: ive never seen one legit, ive only seen em when they use em on la ink
and im the same way! hate shots, cried last year getting blood drawn, but ive had 11 needles go through my ears and im planning on many more piercing/tattoo needles :lol:
@sami
i like that! =D
@ashley
thats gonna be soo pretty! and thats good that it has a meaning, i like it when they have meanings
and niceee on the piercings! i got my first holes done when i was 3 too, 2nds when i was 6, then those closed up and i repierced one when i was 10 and got the other 2nd and my 3rds when i was 11, just got my 4ths last year when i turned 15, and i got my cartilage when i was 14
seriously, my cartilage is amazing, my cousin did it with a flipping needle on a pin she had :lol:
she did sterilize it though, and she numbed me so much my ear was filled with water :lol:
theres a video of it on facebook actually......
:lol:
she did do a really good job though, even though she missed putting the needle in the first time and even though it killed when she put the stud in :lol:
ImageImage
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

bite_me wrote:How long does it take to get a tattoo? (on average)

It depends how big it is, how many different colors there are, shading, ect. My mum has 4 I believe and her smallest one took about 10 minutes (which is this tiny bleeding rose on her chest area) and her biggest one (a fairy across the entire lower half of her back) is still in progress - it needs color - and each of her sessions have been about 2 hours long and she has had 3 sessions for it. So, really, there is no average. It also depends on the tattoo artist and how good they are at tattooing. I know the guy who does all my mum's tats and he (in his late 50s) is pretty quick, but then the guy that does my uncle's tats is a lot younger (in his late 20s) and it takes him a bit longer to do tats.

Sam~Yeah, it should turn out really pretty, but it took me ages to figure out just exactly how I would have the words put and where. I just need to talk my mum into it when I turn 16 in April. In Illinois the law is that as long as a parent or guardian signs the paper saying its okay for you to get a tat, you can get one once you are 16. So, hopefully she says yes and I don't have to sneak around behind her back and have my uncle take me.

I do find it funny how everyone in my family goes somewhere else to get their piercings/tats done. My mum goes to this guy named Toad, my uncle goes to this guy out of town that's extremely professional, and I go to this place where all the tat artists and piercers are in their 20s and have tats covering just about all visable skin on them except their faces and tons of piercings too - basically what most people would call "hardcore" (but in my opinion, they are better than either of the people my uncle or mum go to). Just wondering if anyone else is like that? Like do you go somewhere different than where your parents or other family members go?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed