Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Body Art and Piercings

Post by Pel »

have finally decided that I am going to tattoo the cover art from New Moon (US version) on my lower back calve. I think it is the most beautiful rendition of the tulip and is edgy because of the drip of blood. I think that we can all agree that Bella and Edward have changed our lives forever. Books should change our lives, perspectives and raise the quality of how we speak and relate to others. Since I am an artist and avid fan, I am determined to show my love for this book for as long as I live. Any body else on this forum have body art from the books or from a book they have loved in life?
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Wow, that's awesome Pel.
I want to get a tattoo older when I'm an adult.
I want to get an Edward quote somewhere.
Twilight really has changed my life; forever.
I want to show how much I love these books.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
nicalyrenard
Settled in Forks

Post by nicalyrenard »

I have two tattoos and am already thinking of two others I want to go down the road. I had two belly piercings, the usual and a horizontal below but the 2nd was rejected.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

ooh, Pel - i still have those tattoos, i haven't used them yet. they are so beautiful.
I have piercings, on my ears abviously. just one on each though. i've had them done since i was like a baby, at least that's what my mom told me.
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

I have three piercings (1-3, no cartilage) in my left ear, and 2 in my right. I don't really desire them elsewhere on my body except maybe my eyebrow. But I want my 3rd in my right ear and then that's probably it.
As for tattoos... I want 'la tua cantante' either on my hip, my lower back, or somewhere on my arm or leg. And then I want my future childrens (when I actually have them) initials on me somewhere, I'm not sure where yet. :)
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I just got back from getting a tattoo on the inside of my left wrist. I had the word BREATHE done in Edward's font. I've wanted to get it done for years but had put it off...now i'm glad i did. I was originally going to get it done in an old-school typewriter (remember what those are kids??) font, but as soon as I read Twilight and saw Edward's 'Be Safe' font I knew that was the one I wanted.

So, i finally did it.

I now have 4 tattoos and can't wait to get more done.

Edit: Just cleaned my tattoo for the first time and took a photo. It's looking pretty gnarly right now because it's really swollen and I couldn't get all of the carbon ink off of it, in any case, here's a link to a photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =792345074
Last edited by oleander on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

If I ever did get a tattoo, it would probably be a quote from the books, any of them. Otherwise, I have double piercings on both ears, and a cartilage on one.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I want a Twilight tattoo. I've been thinking long and hard (as I usually do before I get one) and nothing really grabs me. I got a HP-related one when the books ended because they meant so much to me. And I feel that way about Twilight. I just really don't know what I want or where to put it. I'm really picky about where I put my tattoos and I just have no idea where I would put a Twilight one. I already have both wrists, one foot, the big toe on the other foot and the back of my neck done. I won't put tattoos on my back so short of going to the legs, I'm kind of out of ideas. :|
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

I have 3 tattoos. A bunny (long story), my zodiac, and a toddler grim reaper. I want a literary tattoo because they are beautiful but I haven't decided what. I probably wouldn't get a Twilight quote. I haven't really found one that really fits me.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

i had thought about getting a literary quote done (not necessarily from Twilight) but i think i'm going to save it for later, when i finally have the money to get a back piece done. i hope to one day have a big gnarly tree full of knots and crooked branches...i just need to find the right artist (and the cash) to do it.

even though i just had my new tattoo done last night, i'm ready to get another one done. it's addictive!