Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by i am bella »

@ForJazz926
my cousins nose piercing didnt heal either, she did it herself and i dont think she did it very well, thank god she did my cartilage well :lol:
my moms skin rejected her first tragus piercing, her second ones doing good, but the other one was terribleeee, it was still pussing half a year later and it was all lumpy and red and im just soo glad she got that thing out of there before it got any worse, ughh
i agree with the tat thing, ill probably set a limit for me, draw it out and put it away and come back to it every once in a while and then in a year or two, decide if i still want it, as it is, i decided upon my first about a year ago and im obviously waiting till im 18, cuz my mom refuses to let me get it before then, so i have a total of 4 years to ponder it :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Awwwww....this thread kinda died...again. :(

Oh well....I was just gonna say that as part of my Christmas this year my uncle said he would get me two barbells for my industrial I got a few months ago. And so I picked out a green one and then one with a music note on it.

Sam~I will totes send you a pic of it..,when I get my hair colored. My mum isn't liking the idea so far because she thinks they are colors that should never be used in your hair so I'm photoshoping my picture for her to see how it would actually look. Hopefully that will work. I honestly don't know what her big deal is anyway because she literally sees me about 3 times a year.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

wow this is a cool idea for a tattoo
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Marielle~I saw that tat when it was first posted on the main page...I think its pretty cool but it would only work (at least for Twilight fans) if you're Team Switzerland.

As for piercings...I got another one. Its a helix in my left ear this time. I'm still trying to get the nose piercing because my friend who was going to do it for me is on vacation and won't be back until about mid-March and my mom still isn't going for it.

If anyone knows of somewhere that sells body jewelry - stores or online - it would be a big help if you could link them. My mom's getting married in september and her color is blue...which means I have to get blue body jewelry for my piercings to go with my bride's maid dress. :roll:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Sorry to ask like an idiot, but what's a tragus?

I'm getting my RDC character (it's a web commic my friend does) tattooed on my right shoulder blade for my twentieth birthday. I'll post a picture as soon as it heals.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Sami~A tragus is a piercing on that tiny little nub on your ear. It looks like this and its apparently the knwe "cool" ear piercing. :roll: I think its a bit weird though. The tat sounds cool...can't wait till you post it.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

oh. I like those, I wanted one a few years ago but changed my mind...I also changed my mind right before getting a rook.

It sucks when piercings don't heal like they're supposed to.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I've never really had a piercing heal wrong, but my first piercing was done incorrectly. The chick who did it had held the piercing gun at the wrong angle and now its hard to put earrings into the one on my right ear.

And I'm getting yet another piercing soon. Two 14 gauge helixes in my left ear...I think my mom is tired of having to sign her name for all of my piercings. :lol:
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Dang, I want my belly button done so bad. I think it would look adorably cute. I was planning on getting it done with a friend but my mom is adamantly against it. God, I'm having one of those whiny teenager "my life isn't fair" moments. :roll:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
blasphemous_contessa

Belly button rings are cool. I got mine done the first time at school when i was 15 but it was ripped otu by a dog a few days later, so i got it redone as an 18th birthday present from my friend